Which fighter has taken a loss the worst?

Rampage-560x219.jpg

Ubereem wasn't looking too great after Stipe.... although Rogan made it a lot worse.

I know we have to hate on Ronda any chance we get but she didn't come close to Mark Hunt's mental disintegration

tumblr_nozwqahp7I1r2g7mto7_500.gif
In Mark's sport I'd have done the same. Lesnar came in knowing he'd cheat, grab a big payday and leaver unscathed. I wouldn't be surprised if Dana himself gave him the go-ahead... For Mark to fight on the supposedly biggest card at the time only to get wrestlefucked by a roided up pro-wrestler was frustrating to me.
Ok, it happened, but Mark wasn't given any sort of compensation and Lesnar ended up making more money than him! It's crazy.
The UFC doesn't care about the fighters as a whole, only about the few exciting ones who bring them in a ton of cash... it's getting sad to see this happen...

To your point, Ronda took it very badly. First hardship she runs into, she quits and runs away for two years. Any true fighter would do what Conor did: manically prepare and avenge the loss as if their life depended on it.

Hunt didn't take the loss badly until he found out the UFC waived Brock's window of drug testing, he still didn't pass and the UFC didn't care.

So is it the "loss" he took badly or the corruption in the organisation?

Cat had battled through injury and the suicide of her husband prior to that loss, she's pretty much the opposite of what this thread is asking for. Since everyone is voting for Ronda I'm going to go for Arona after the Rampage loss. It's didn't defeat him to the point he was feeling sorry for himself but it did turn him into an asshole with a mean streak and chip on his shoulder for every fight after it.

Forrest Griffin sprinting out of the Octagon post-Anderson Silva beatdown.

That's not really taking it the worst. Taking it the worst is being irrational. Nothing irrational with feeling defeated and scared. It was actually incredibly human and understandable. It affected him deeply and profoundly. For like one evening.

He knew, as did everyone, including us, that Lesnar was granted an exemption, and signed. And made a fuck ton of money compared to what would have happened if he had fought literally any other potential Heavyweight. This is several times more pay than what he's been making, and he didn't suffer and injuries or severe damage.

To be fair, he probably wouldn't have made the same fuss if he had won, but yeah, he was calling out the pretty blatant shifting standards based on drawing power.

Aldo is up there

Conor has a permanent residence in his head. Aldo is like retiring over it

In recent times..
1. Honda

2. Hunt
3. Aldo
4. Weidman
5. Kennedy

I know we have to hate on Ronda any chance we get but she didn't come close to Mark Hunt's mental disintegration

tumblr_nozwqahp7I1r2g7mto7_500.gif
It has to be Rampage. He had to be put in jail following a loss.

He knew, as did everyone, including us, that Lesnar was granted an exemption, and signed. And made a fuck ton of money compared to what would have happened if he had fought literally any other potential Heavyweight.

So Lesnar was a potential heavyweight? Maybe that's why he 'roided!

Back