Which fighter has aged the most in the cage?

Big Nog for sure. at the end of his career he could hardly move, it was clear all the surgeries had a terrible effect on him and he had aged so much in a short span. his neck looked fussed, it was so stiff, couldn't get out of the way of punches at the end.

GSP... 25 minutes per fight.

200w.gif

Nogueira looks like he's 80 years old, and he's not even 40 yet.

nogueira_brothers_pride_belt.jpg

Rogerio_Minotouro.png

hi-res-81370f03a5b985501d930f6fc4768473_crop_north.jpg

Koscheck looked like a 45 year old in the ring with Lawler

I don't know if Brad Pickett ever looked that young, but after the Francesco Rivera decision he looked really old. And I don't mean like Newman and Redford old looking- like he had been sleeping rough for 20 years.

He didn't necessarily physically age in his face and stuff but Rashad Evans used to be insanely fast and explosive and was awesome. He could move well and was very slick. After his loss to Jones he seemed to age 10 years. Either that or he lost his motivation b/c he just looks old and slow.

I was looking at ancient Amazonian cave paintings online for my degree course, and many of them were signed 'Hodrigo'. Apparently some sort of mythical ageless half-man half-horse beast.

Hendo's bloodline goes way back. He blew his wad so many times he turned into the fucking ice man Ötzi

n-OTZI-large570.jpg

slide_211661_736128_free.jpg

ux5xLsU.jpg

o-OTZI-TATTOOS-570.jpg

WSaDFgh.jpg
In this Post-'THIS' age of 'likes', I just wanna say:

THIS

Edit: not that Hendo has aged poorly, he barely ages but awesome post.

Dan is a caveman Highlander.

Last edited:
I thought Vitor was a very good-looking fighter when he debuted no homosex.

Now he looks like a mess, and that's even before the awful haircuts.

Still a fan though.

20090711122752__DJV0972b.JPG

frank-mir-weighs-in-during-the-ufc-fight-night-weighin-at-the-on-picture-id516404692

Not the quickest or most damage but Mir has aged alot with the amount of years hes been in there

His first fight in the UFC was when he was 22. He's nearly 40 now. I'd say that's less aging in the cage and more just from life.

Probably GSP - at least I've a
Nogueira looks like he's 80 years old, and he's not even 40 yet.

nogueira_brothers_pride_belt.jpg

Rogerio_Minotouro.png

hi-res-81370f03a5b985501d930f6fc4768473_crop_north.jpg

I saw big nog at O'hare once. He look so hobbled and listless like he didn't even know where he was or was going. It was pretty sad

Back