Which fight would you show a friend and tell him "this is the best fight you´ll ever see" ?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
For me this is the greatest fight of all time and between two of the greatest legends of all time. Shogun was 29, and Hendo went to war with him at the age of 41 - unbelievable!!!!!! The fight should´ve been a draw, but it doesn´t matter, for me this was the GOAT fight.

Enjoy

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

For me this is the greatest fight of all time and between two of the greatest legends of all time. Shogun was 29, and Hendo went to war with him at the age of 41 - unbelievable!!!!!! The fight should´ve been a draw, but it doesn´t matter, for me this was the GOAT fight.

Enjoy

No, it shouldn't have been a draw

1. Hendo
2. Hendo
3. Hendo 10-8
4. Shogun
5. Shogun 10-8

i thought that fight sucked. they both gassed by round 3. it was terrible.

also, iirc shogun won. hendo did literally nothing in round 5. if there was cause for a 10-1 round with no real damage, that was it.

What part of "you" and "per round" you don't understand?

Or, maybe, you don't have an opinion of your own? Or did not watch the fight?
Stop dude. You´re trying too hard. i told you the fight was a draw and showed that the vast majority of the specialized media agrees with me. But it´s just an opinion. You keep your opinion I keep mine. Stop trying to impose yours, you sound desperate.

Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley or Nick Diaz vs Gomi for sure

Now this thread escalated quickly.

TJ-Cody was full of tension and speed. To name a recent example.

Stop dude. You´re trying too hard. i told you the fight was a draw and showed that the vast majority of the specialized media agrees with me. But it´s just an opinion. You keep your opinion I keep mine. Stop trying to impose yours, you sound desperate.

No, it's not an opinion. Because you cannot base it.

You never watched the fight, you just read the scorecards.
Therefore your opinion is irrelevant.

/thread.

MMA:
Boxing:

Royce vs Saku
Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Enjoy

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Lawler Mcdonald 2 was utter madness

Back