Which fat fighters have the best kicks?

Hendricks

Give him another year or two and I'm pretty sure he'll eat himself up to HW.
Hell, he's already got a belly and walking around at 220lbs or something like that.

He's not exactly "fat". Dude can do a standing backflip. I think he's one of the few who really is just "big boned". :D

Yeah he is obviously athletic and agile like no one has ever seen before in heavyweight. But he is still a fat guy lol

Okay do you guys remember master Sandy Bowman? I think he's a karateka from Canada. Had this one KO against Butterbean iirc. Dude looked good in there as I recall. Switching stances comfortably and knocking 'Bean out w a HK

Not saying he's fat, but he's stocky at HW

Really wish he had more fights

Found it:
Starts at 20sec

Looks like Tom Segura x Zach G

Fat Cabbage also KO'd Butterbean with a head kick in K1

Not in the UFC but Chris Barnett is pretty legit for being probably the fattest fighter in mma.

04_23_2011_WEF_AT_UCF_0696_done2.jpg

6f06cbd22cc8b30c066342393888584f_crop_exact.jpg

Can't even have a serious thread here,Rizzo was pretty fat especially in the later years.Guess it depends on what you call fat.

Either I missed an era of Rizzo's fights or I have no idea what fat means.

pedro-rizzo-retires-1.jpg

pedro-rizzo-3.jpg

Fat Cabbage also KO'd Butterbean with a head kick in K1
did you ever notice that Butterbean only has 1 tko loss in mma?

which is totally at odds with my memory until I see how many 'submission (punches)' losses he has on his record.

→6←

6 submission (punches) losses and 1 tko loss

I guess it's cause he never really got comfortable w ground and pound, and his general inability to get up from bottom

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Eric-Esch-9394

Either I missed an era of Rizzo's fights or I have no idea what fat means.

Hence why I said "guess it depends on what you consider fat" and why I said especially in his later years.
image1.0.0.JPG

did you ever notice that Butterbean only has 1 tko loss in mma?

which is totally at odds with my memory until I see how many 'submission (punches)' losses he has on his record.

→6←

6 submission (punches) losses and 1 tko loss

I guess it's cause he never really got comfortable w ground and pound, and his general inability to get up from bottom

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Eric-Esch-9394
I would say his general inability to get up at all.

That guy from Strikeforce who lost to Stipe and Barry. Rip to him

Back