Which current WMMA fighters are you ok with on a PPV card?

Wtf that youd pay to see Felice Herrig but not Cyborg

Andrade Joanna Rose cyborg are all ppv worthy exciting enough fighters imo but I wouldnt pay for any outside of Cyborg

Large and in charge Mackenzie Dern, Holly Holm, Rose, Waterson.

ronda & cyborg are the only ones where I'd actually look forward to a wmma fight

I'm alright with watching nunes, joanna and rose

Dern vs. McMann
Cyborg vs. Kayla Harrison
Helen Maroulis vs. Rose
Anne Wolfe vs. Gabi Garcia

I'm not a misogynist like the rest of you rednecks. the more wmma the better.

They should have separate WMMA cards

All of them. Enough of the constant hate threads and criticizm of the females.
We already know they're nowhere near as good as the men, we don't need reminders all the bloody time.

Don’t be a precious snowflake.

There are plenty of men I won’t pay to watch on a PPV either.

Nothing wrong with wanting to watch good and exciting fighters regardless of sex.

They should have separate WMMA cards,it would give them the opportunity to create a new product with its own identity.

You could have a brand new commentary team as well

Edit: to the guy below me

<FookIsThatGuy><JonesDXSuckIt>

Last edited:
This bugs the shit out of me.

In all honesty I’m curious whom here actually pays for the ppv ? Because imo, they’re the only ppl that actually have any valid opinion on the topic.

Because if it’s free, who fuckin cares ? Don’t act like you’re getting ripped off, when you’re the one actually doing the ripping off. Too often the acronym ppv is used when it really doesn’t apply as such to most of the ppl using it.

ANY fight can deliver. 206 was roundly shit on in here, beforehand. Yet, it ended up being a great card of fights.

And plenty of times it’s the ones you expect to deliver that don’t. But, if you are actually paying. You do have the CHOICE not to buy. They can’t make you pay if you don’t think it’s worth it. Most ppl buy for just one or two fights anyway. Usually because a favourite of theirs is fighting.

EDIT...

To the guy above me.

They do... It’s called Invicta.

It's more about the match-ups than fighters for me.

Title fights n #1 contender fights.

I think Cyborg is the only must-see WMMA fighter right now. if you asked me 6 months ago I would've included Joanna, but now that she (the supposed best technical female striker) got KOed by a small girl.. WMMA is a little exposed. Not to take away from Rose but she's lost to people like Esparza and Karolina, so for her to go and steamroll what people thought was the WMMA GOAT is a little ridiculous and hurts WMMA's credibility.

Boogeywoman vs Thug Rose part deux
Untitled-1-33.jpg

Is that Rose's new look?

fknTbes.png

Back