Which countries don't have any extradition treaties?

The reason I created this thread is not because I'm a criminal or running away from somekind of tax evasion case,

I just want to be secure once my life and possessions get in danger.

Mallorca

Unfortunately its mainly populated with MajorCans.

200.gif

The reason I created this thread is not because I'm a criminal or running away from somekind of tax evasion case,

Well assuming it's all above board living in places with strong rule of law would be preferable.

Any war torn shithole in the middle east or Venezuela I would say is a safe bet. Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner. Also Venezuela has hot women there and from what understand the interior is like the wild west. How well can you blend in with the population? If you're a blonde blue eyed gringo, then via con dios my friend.

No, I'm talking about extradition.
"the following countries have been known to refuse U.S. extradition requests, despite having treaties: Bolivia, Ecuador, Iceland, Nicaragua, Switzerland, Venezuela and Zimbabwe"

You'll be fine chief.

Are you a nurse? Tech engineer? What can you offer? We've been dealt with a shitty card when it comes to the geography lottery so you need to have something better than a sense of entitlement.

Back