Movies Which actor or actress play the same character in almost every movie there in?

Out of these actors/actresses - Which 3 actors play the same character the most in their films?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Rock just play himself in every film, and it sells. Sort of reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
but Arnold was the lead character / or 1 of the leads in 3 epic movies : Terminator, T2 and Predator.

but Arnold was the lead character / or 1 of the leads in 3 epic movies : Terminator, T2 and Predator.

Also, Conan, if we're taking iconic characters. Really the only thing that separates Rock from Arnie(in terms of acting) at this point, is that Arnie was able to create iconic timeless characters, who would remain in the public memory, long after the movies themselves were relevant.

Also, Conan, if we're taking iconic characters. Really the only thing that separates Rock from Arnie(in terms of acting), is that Arnie was able to create iconic timeless characters, who would remain in the public memory, long after the movies themselves were relevant.
With the advent of A.I. I think the Terminator movies will remain relevant for a very long time.

Even without A.I. T1 and T2 are just soo good that they will always be part of the zeitgeist.

Ryan Reynolds has been playing Van Wilder for years. Wise Cracking, fourth wall breaking smartass. Every time.

licensed-image

Lol at the poll options and some of the responses in this thread.

Sensei Seagal is the best answer. The dude is literally the same exact person in every single movie he is in. There is no difference at all.
evil-eye-stare-steven-seagal-hnyu1mzk9lf78r0d.gif

Also, Conan, if we're taking iconic characters. Really the only thing that separates Rock from Arnie(in terms of acting) at this point, is that Arnie was able to create iconic timeless characters, who would remain in the public memory, long after the movies themselves were relevant.

But to be fair, Arnold is from the golden era of action movie stars and you could say the same about Sylvester. It's hard to compare them, yes I do think Arnold did a better job....... But it's still difficult to make comparisons.

Sensei Seagal is the best answer. The dude is literally the same exact person in every single movie he is in. There is no difference at all.
evil-eye-stare-steven-seagal-hnyu1mzk9lf78r0d.gif

Lies he played a michelin star chef in one film..........

Back