Trump criticizes Sessions: I'm very dissapointed! He joined campaign because of my large crowds

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
Speaking with the Journal, Trump said that Sessions was disloyal: “I’m very disappointed in Jeff Sessions.” He also said that Sessions joined his campaign because Trump was drawing huge crowds: “I had 40,000 people. He was a senator from Alabama. I won the state by a lot, massive numbers. A lot of the states I won by massive numbers. But he was a senator, he looks at 40,000 people and he probably says, ‘What do I have to lose?’ And he endorsed me. So it’s not like a great loyal thing about the endorsement.”

This is full-scale insanity. Sessions supported Trump because Sessions was looking for a political vehicle for his immigration. I know that Sessions was looking for such a vehicle because he said so openly three years ago in a dinner I attended, long before Trump declared he was running. Sessions ended up essentially writing Trump’s plan on immigration; his top aide, Stephen Miller, ended up as Trump’s policy wonk on the topic.

Furthermore, Sessions never had to worry about losing his Senate seat. In 2014, Sessions literally ran unopposed, winning 97.25 percent of the vote. In 2008, Sessions won 63.36 percent. Trump won 62.08 percent in 2016. It wasn’t as though Sessions was begging for Trump’s help in Alabama – and if he were, why did he take a job at the Trump administration?

Asked point blank about firing Sessions, Trump replied, “I’m just looking at it. I’ll just see. It’s a very important thing.” Flanking Trump were his favorite cabinet members: Ivanka Trump, Gary Cohn, Anthony Scaramucci, and Hope Hicks. Reince Priebus apparently tagged along as well.

Trump added publicly in a Rose Garden press conference that he was “disappointed” with Sessions and that he wanted Sessions to be “much tougher on the leaks from the intelligence agencies.”

Trump risks tearing a massive rift into his base of support by alienating a red state Republican popular with his base. Far more than Trump, Sessions has a history of conservatism on fiscal policy and populism on immigration in particular. Even Breitbart called out Trump on his shenanigans today. That’s not a good sign for a president who desperately craves applause

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18980/trump-rips-sessions-again-accuses-him-disloyalty-ben-shapiro

Damn, Trump straight punking him.
Little does the Orange Lardass know, Sessions will not quit.
Willing to AV bet for a month. Sessions will not resign, but will be fired, by lets say 08/15/2017. 30 day AV bet. If not fired or quit, then no bet.

I guess I don't have an issue with Trump wanting fair play in these investigations. We should all want that.

I guess I don't have an issue with Trump wanting fair play in these investigations. We should all want that.
He wants the exact opposite of fair play. He's trying to pressure the AG to quit because the AG did the ethically and legally correct thing by recusing himself. Trump's complaint is that Sessions is too ethical. He wants somebody who will shut down the criminal investigation into his campaign.

He wants the exact opposite of fair play. He's trying to pressure the AG to quit because the AG did the ethically and legally correct thing by recusing himself. Trump's complaint is that Sessions is too ethical. He wants somebody who will shut down the criminal investigation into his campaign.
Bingo bango

Damn, Trump straight punking him.
Little does the Orange Lardass know, Sessions will not quit.
Willing to AV bet for a month. Sessions will not resign, but will be fired, by lets say 08/15/2017. 30 day AV bet. If not fired or quit, then no bet.

No bet, but if/when Trump fires Sessions and new AG fires Muller; I'll bet Trump gets impeached.

So Trump just holds a massive youth Ralley. And now he wants to step his earliest supporter in the back?
I usually don't describe to the literal Hitler thing.

But that sounds a lot like "Night of the long knives" is coming soon for Sessions.
Like what Hitler did to Röhm.
Wondering if Session is also secretly gay.

President Pence.

Speaking with the Journal, Trump said that Sessions was disloyal: “I’m very disappointed in Jeff Sessions.” He also said that Sessions joined his campaign because Trump was drawing huge crowds: “I had 40,000 people. He was a senator from Alabama. I won the state by a lot, massive numbers. A lot of the states I won by massive numbers. But he was a senator, he looks at 40,000 people and he probably says, ‘What do I have to lose?’ And he endorsed me. So it’s not like a great loyal thing about the endorsement.”

This is full-scale insanity. Sessions supported Trump because Sessions was looking for a political vehicle for his immigration. I know that Sessions was looking for such a vehicle because he said so openly three years ago in a dinner I attended, long before Trump declared he was running. Sessions ended up essentially writing Trump’s plan on immigration; his top aide, Stephen Miller, ended up as Trump’s policy wonk on the topic.

Furthermore, Sessions never had to worry about losing his Senate seat. In 2014, Sessions literally ran unopposed, winning 97.25 percent of the vote. In 2008, Sessions won 63.36 percent. Trump won 62.08 percent in 2016. It wasn’t as though Sessions was begging for Trump’s help in Alabama – and if he were, why did he take a job at the Trump administration?

Asked point blank about firing Sessions, Trump replied, “I’m just looking at it. I’ll just see. It’s a very important thing.” Flanking Trump were his favorite cabinet members: Ivanka Trump, Gary Cohn, Anthony Scaramucci, and Hope Hicks. Reince Priebus apparently tagged along as well.

Trump added publicly in a Rose Garden press conference that he was “disappointed” with Sessions and that he wanted Sessions to be “much tougher on the leaks from the intelligence agencies.”

Trump risks tearing a massive rift into his base of support by alienating a red state Republican popular with his base. Far more than Trump, Sessions has a history of conservatism on fiscal policy and populism on immigration in particular. Even Breitbart called out Trump on his shenanigans today. That’s not a good sign for a president who desperately craves applause

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18980/trump-rips-sessions-again-accuses-him-disloyalty-ben-shapiro
He'll fire him. He really is that stupid.

Trump doesn't want fair play. He wants Mueller gone. He'd trade fair play for that any day.

It's gonna be weird watching 'anyone but Trump' so-called lefties siding with Jeff Fucking Sessions

It's gonna be weird watching 'anyone but Trump' so-called lefties siding with Jeff Fucking Sessions
This is a stupid point. Its not about Jeff sessions. Its about not having a fucking constitutional crisis.

The abuse of office and obstruction of justice are more serious than my great dislike for Sessions. I suspect a lot of people feel the same way. Trump's ethics are such a disaster that I'm backing the ethics of Sessions, is the way I would put it. And that's one hell of a sentence to type.

This is a stupid point. Its not about Jeff sessions. Its about not having a fucking constitutional crisis.

It's still gonna be weird. Trump haters take the 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' thing to an extreme, and start pointing how respectable (insert piece of shit here) is, so long as they are against Trump. Jeff 'I'm the Nazi from Blues Brothers' Sessions being the latest example.

The abuse of office and obstruction of justice are more serious than my great dislike for Sessions. I suspect a lot of people feel the same way. Trump's ethics are such a disaster that I'm backing the ethics of Sessions, is the way I would put it. And that's one hell of a sentence to type.

Exactly!

John Boehner is the happiest man on the planet I bet.

Just chilling in his garden, slamming merlot and chain smoking cigs.

I bet be calls up Ryan one a week and just laughs at him for 5 straight minutes.

Back