Where was Conor?

Skirm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Every time Conor fights, win or lose his boy Artem is there for him. Rewatch the first Diaz fight, Artem was there. This weekend in the biggest fight of Artem's life, where was Conor? There has to be good reason and I wouldnt doubt the loyalty of McG but it is what it is Conor is ducking Platinum Mike Perry.

someone said here that he didn't go because he didn't want to associate himself with a loss, and it makes sense doesn't it. I'm sure Lobov understands.

Every time Conor fights, win or lose his boy Artem is there for him. Rewatch the first Diaz fight, Artem was there. This weekend in the biggest fight of Artem's life, where was Conor? There has to be good reason and I wouldnt doubt the loyalty of McG but it is what it is Conor is ducking Platinum Mike Perry.
I expect it has something to do with the fact that Conor's girlfriend will give birth any time now.

home with his kid

pregocon.png

Conor is a selfish low life who uses people. He'll never see his son he'll probably be cheating on his girlfriend while the child is being born.

Artem is always there for Conor because famous people have followers and cling ons.

There is 0 reason for Conor to be there to "support" Artem. There is nothing for him to gain by being there.

If Conor showed up it would become the Conor show full of questioned he does not want to answer. Mayweather stuff, when is he defending his title, when is he coming back to fight?

And like previous guy said, Artem was supposed to lose so Conor didn't want to associate with a loser in his camp which makes him seem like a loser association.

I felt great disturbance on Sherdog,as if millions of his fans suddenly cried out in terror,and were suddenly silenced!

Artem is always there for Conor because famous people have followers and cling ons.

There is 0 reason for Conor to be there to "support" Artem. There is nothing for him to gain by being there.

If Conor showed up it would become the Conor show full of questioned he does not want to answer. Mayweather stuff, when is he defending his title, when is he coming back to fight?

And like previous guy said, Artem was supposed to lose so Conor didn't want to associate with a loser in his camp which makes him seem like a loser association.
Artem wasn't in New York for the Alvarez fight, you blithering idiot. McGregor wasn't there because someone like McGregor can't just up and leave for fucking Nashville Tennessee every time his friends fight. Not to mention that his kid is about to be born any day.

And McGregor took plenty of questions when he showed up to walk Michael Conlan out for his pro debut in MSG.

Lobov is not as important as Conor, and his fights don't matter as much. If you think this is a 50/50 relationship youre crazy.
This was the biggest fight of Artems life, probably the biggest he will ever have, and his multimillionaire "brother" can't show up because his wife is pregnant? LOL lame.

Artem wasn't in New York for the Alvarez fight, you blithering idiot. McGregor wasn't there because someone like McGregor can't just up and leave for fucking Nashville Tennessee every time his friends fight. Not to mention that his kid is about to be born any day.

And McGregor took plenty of questions when he showed up to walk Michael Conlan out for his pro debut in MSG.

0-100 there huh buddy? A blithering idiot because I'm not aware of 100% of Artem's locations at al times? And of course Conor was answering questions at the BOXING event when he's trying to build up hype for a fantasy BOXING match.

I agree, he's the bigger star wit a lot more going on, he can't just pick up to Bumblefuck USA every time his mediocre training partner fights.

Listen, I like Conor, he's and exciting fighter, charismatic, all around fun guy. Someone asked where was Conor? Conor is too big to show up to a FS1 card and has too much going on.

Back