Where to Watch Live Thailand Muay Thai Events?

Canuck

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
As the title reads, is there anywhere we can watch live Thai Boxing events?

I read an article not to long ago about Lumpinee Stadium events going to be broadcast live. Does anyone know if this went through or have a feed to the events?

How often do fights take place at the Lumpinee Stadium?

As the title reads, is there anywhere we can watch live Thai Boxing events?

I read an article not to long ago about Lumpinee Stadium events going to be broadcast live. Does anyone know if this went through or have a feed to the events?

How often do fights take place at the Lumpinee Stadium?
You mean on tv or attending an event in Thailand?
Go to evens live is not that hard when you’re visiting Thailand. Plenty of events going on there, MuayThai really is a cultural thing there.
A few years ago my dad visited Thailand for work and also attended a stadium MuayThai event with his business partners. Event had a lot of fights, even a man vs woman fight lol<45>

Live TV events. Assuming its not going to be broadcast on cable but there might be a stream. I have no idea if they record the fights at Lumpinee Stadium.

Yeah the fights are on Thai tv, like the mainstream channels. When there is a big fight coming up you can do some digging to find out which channel and which time. Also facebook is huge in Thailand and you can find streams there.

Back