Where to buy Muay Thai / Kickbox shorts

Timothy91

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've got a question.

I am from The Netherlands and am a kickboxer for about 5/6 years now.
Till now I always bought shorts from the stores from brands like Nikko, Joya, etc. most of them are just simple and nothing really special.

Now I am looking for a new pair of boxing gloves and a new short, but this time I want something different and "special". The problem is, nothing in the dutch stores is actually good looking or cool to wear :/

For example (I know its probably custom made) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/465841155183688262/

Does any of you know where you can get such shorts/gloves which are a little more rare to find?

I hope any of you can help me out :)

With kind regards,

Timothy

Muaythaifactory.com I have used in the past. Got a massive selection, cheap, and the shipping to Australia was very reasonable for 3 pairs of shorts. Maybe check those guys out.

You could try Joka Sport in Barendrecht. Just give their store a ring, because their site doesn't include half the stuff they sell.

I bought muay thai shorts on vayupakstore.com in the past.

I shopped from couple of online store had a good experience with stores like muaythaiaddict and muay thai stuff . .they got nice designs and collection . price is also alright .

I have purchased from muaythaistuff, muaythaifactory, and muaythai-fighting. They are all pretty much the same and seem to be the main companies used in the states.

Back