Where is Rockhold?

Cam Zink

Disorderly Conduct
Banned
Reaction score
A fight with Anderson would be fun.

Probably being paid right now by the UFC to keep his mouth shut about the whole situation

UFC should find a retired WW for Rock to fight for a no1 MW contender match. Is Matt Hughes available? Now THAT is a money fight

I've always wanted that fight to happen. both highly skilled on the feet. both bjj blackbelts. it would be a very fun fight.

he is everywhere, ts. he's the seasoning on your french fries. he's the buoyancy in your oceans. he keeps your roads safe and de-iced.

rockhold is in vegas hanging with robbie lawler gettting Adidas apparel.

Everyone says Bisping is ducking other fighters but where the hell is Rockhold? Don't see him fighting anyone let alone ducking anyone. Bisping KO'ed him into semi-retirement.

Probably meeting with a sports psychologist 6 days a week after getting ko'd by the biggest joke of a UFC "champ".

Last I heard I thought he was recovering from injury, and said he should be ready around July. Could be confused, just thought that was a vague timetable for his recovery/camp.

I don't care who he fights at this point, as long as he gets back in the cage. A fight against Anderson would be a nice way to get his name back out there before maybe a Jacare rematch for a potential contender after Yoel gets his shot (if that ever happens)

Head has been messed up since Demi left him

He should be fighting Jacare, Silva, or Whittaker next. Bisping fucked with his head.

Back