Where is Kelvin training?

ravifreitas

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
We do know that Hall is with Sonnen (and Luke too). But what about Kelvin?

Uriah is with Chael? I don't think Kelvin would have done this well without Chael.

Uriah is with Chael? I don't think Kelvin would have done this well without Chael.

Yeah, there was a facebook (iirc) post about Uriah and Luke training with Sonnen for their fights

I believe they both have been out to train with Chael at different points. Luke, Jimmy, Tor and Zak all have been there for long periods and weirdly Gilbert Smith as well

If Anakin I mean Hall loses the emperor I mean chael might lose the will to live. He wants to have discovered someone to beat Anderson so bad...too bad so sad it wont happen. Hall either loses this weekend or loses to a grappler in the UFC before he gets to fight Anderson.

He is with the Yuma Posse! The baddest motherfuckers nobody has ever heard of. Kelvin, please, please listen to Terrell and Chance they will take you to the top! When I saw you fight at DR against War Machines protege, I think they thought they were building his record.... But they ran into a buzz saw. I didn't ref your fight but would have stopped it much sooner, I thought you were going to kill that guy(hope he is OK, I almost fought the other ref over not stoping it sooner...long story).

I have studied, trained MMA and been a pro at Motocross sometimes diamonds are in coal, you sir are one big ass Diamond. Your young but windows to be GREAT close quick(Robbie Lawler, Roy Nelson, Efrain E, Diego Sanchez, ). All guys that were and are really good but at one time or another got caught up in their own hype.... Enjoy glory with Andrson, Forrest, bonner, Bones, Chael... Guys who got everything out of their careers. Losses can be lived with if you do everything you can. Shoulda, woulda, coulda will leave you empty. Ask Logan about our friend who played for the SF Giants and should have had a 10 year career instead partied 1 year and now works a real job. Leave it in the cage!!!!!!!

If Anakin I mean Hall loses the emperor I mean chael might lose the will to live. He wants to have discovered someone to beat Anderson so bad...too bad so sad it wont happen. Hall either loses this weekend or loses to a grappler in the UFC before he gets to fight Anderson.

damn i love a conspiracy but... you belong in a tree youre nuts

damn i love a conspiracy but... you belong in a tree youre nuts

Freaking Silva fans man... strangest group of fans in MMA

There are some that are fine but a lot say that kind of stuff lol

He is with the Yuma Posse! The baddest motherfuckers nobody has ever heard of. Kelvin, please, please listen to Terrell and Chance they will take you to the top! When I saw you fight at DR against War Machines protege, I think they thought they were building his record.... But they ran into a buzz saw. I didn't ref your fight but would have stopped it much sooner, I thought you were going to kill that guy(hope he is OK, I almost fought the other ref over not stoping it sooner...long story).

I have studied, trained MMA and been a pro at Motocross sometimes diamonds are in coal, you sir are one big ass Diamond. Your young but windows to be GREAT close quick(Robbie Lawler, Roy Nelson, Efrain E, Diego Sanchez, ). All guys that were and are really good but at one time or another got caught up in their own hype.... Enjoy glory with Andrson, Forrest, bonner, Bones, Chael... Guys who got everything out of their careers. Losses can be lived with if you do everything you can. Shoulda, woulda, coulda will leave you empty. Ask Logan about our friend who played for the SF Giants and should have had a 10 year career instead partied 1 year and now works a real job. Leave it in the cage!!!!!!!

Good stuff man

Back