Where is Jose Aldo's dignity and pride?

I'd say it's on par with "they all turn into panick wrestlers", and "if he's still conscious I will mount him and crush his hips and strangle him like a boa constrictor."

Nah, doesn't have the same ring.

Conor turned him into a typical Sherdogger; a guy who talks a ton of shit online, backs out when given the opportunity to fight, and flips burgers for a living.

Burgers are an art.
When you've sat down and had some of the tastiest burgers in the country, like I have, you start to understand.
Making a Top 10 burger is harder than being a Top 10 UFC fighter.

Aldo left his soul in WEC and became a full blown point fighter ever since WEC died.

no surprise he's gonna play it safe.

Why do you need to make shit up to suit your narrative you pair of fucking mongoloids? Immediately after the Aldo fight John Kavanagh asked Joe Silva who was next, and Joe Silva flat out said "it's up to you."

The options were Frankie or RDA. An immediate Aldo rematch wasn't even on the table, because why would Dana want an immediate rematch when Aldo was medically SUSPENDED and was unable to train for 3 months until February of the next year?

The RDA fight was made in January, and the fight was in March, and Aldo was even offered the fight in March and turned it down, so what the fuck are you retards talking about?

How about you show some proof that Dana wanted an immediate rematch for Aldo? Spoiler alert; there is none.
Clearly you didn't read what I posted because I said after Conor lost to Nate. DW wanted Conor vs Frankie or Aldo to headline UFC 200

It's not hypocritical because he didn't refuse said rematch when it was offered to him....

Yes he did but it's a moot point. Bottom line is to me he is not going up. He will be stubborn and make lame excuses for the loss for however long he fights.

Conor would rather be stripped than to ever make that cut again and give the long time champ a rematch...as far as I'm concerned, Aldo is the champ by default.
Conor thinks about winning against bigger fighters, not Aldo.

Nah, doesn't have the same ring.
Maybe this rings a bell..
conor-caught-by-diaz.gif

18vta8.gif

Conor thinks about winning against bigger fighters, not Aldo.
True champions that achieve GOAT status defend against the top contenders in their division and dominate them all. Conor has yet to defend a belt in his entire career.

Aldo said he wants one more fight at featherweight, the winner of Pettis and Holloway. Then he wants Conor at lightweight, who is the pussy again?
Fuck ya. Great move.

Yes he did but it's a moot point. Bottom line is to me he is not going up. He will be stubborn and make lame excuses for the loss for however long he fights.

Haha we've had a miscue, I was talking about McGregor

Conor is scared.

All he can do is dominate FW again and then ask to fight Conor in a superfight.

Conor is scurred man, a super fight will sell, Aldo knows this....is his only option.

lol scared of killing Aldo this time around.

Back