Where is Greg Jackson?

Him and Greg Nelson about to team up to form a new gym.
I can dream.

He trained such enduring champs as Shane Carwin, Holly Holm, Cerrone, Jardine, Condit, Marquardt, Arlovski, Guida, Sanchez, Dodson, and Brandao.

what a resume. of Gatekeepers.

Seriously, does anyone know what is happening with him? Why did he take a step back from JW gym? What is he doing now? Is he still working with or cornering any fighters?

Doing what coaches usually do - excelling when they have the best fighters fighting for them, struggling to stay relevant when they don't.

Putting in work.

Learning from the best.

Ronda+Rousey+Hosts+Media+Day+Ahead+Rousey+lZCInxjEVGHl.jpg

He’ll be back soon, and better than ever. I heard that he’s been knocking out world champs in the gym...
And so New-Mexican Edmondo was born

In my basement. In a cage chained up..Ill go feed him and ask him how's hes doing.

He trained such enduring champs as Shane Carwin, Holly Holm, Cerrone, Jardine, Condit, Marquardt, Arlovski, Guida, Sanchez, Dodson, and Brandao.

what a resume. of Gatekeepers.

Dumbest shit ive read all day

Also: Jon Jones, GSP, Rashad, Cub, Waterson, Mir, Kennedy...

Thats a long ass list of former champs and title contenders

lulz? like I said, gatekeepers. thanks for adding to my list though!

"Favourite fighters present: Gus"

No wonder you keep ignoring that Jones is a Greg Jackson fighter. Enjoy the tears come 232!

"Favourite fighters present: Gus"

No wonder you keep ignoring that Jones is a Greg Jackson fighter. Enjoy the tears come 232!
I thought he was a Mike Winkeljohn fighter.

"Some may also picture Jones' other coach, Mike Winkeljohn, and according to Jones, it's Winkeljohn that he works with more often than Jackson while training in Albuquerque, NM, "I work with coach Winkeljohn three times as much as I work with coach Jackson," Jones told Bloody Elbow."

I thought he was a Mike Winkeljohn fighter.

"Some may also picture Jones' other coach, Mike Winkeljohn, and according to Jones, it's Winkeljohn that he works with more often than Jackson while training in Albuquerque, NM, "I work with coach Winkeljohn three times as much as I work with coach Jackson," Jones told Bloody Elbow."

Coach Wink knows where to get the best shit.

Seriously, does anyone know what is happening with him? Why did he take a step back from JW gym? What is he doing now? Is he still working with or cornering any fighters?
why hasn't greg Jackson ever competed and fought a fight
he has amazing fight knowledge

He’s trying to break a grain of Tbol into 60 million pieces

Thought I seen with walk out with Jon at 232. Not sure if he stayed in the corner but he was there

During Jones' post fight press conf, he thanked all sorts of people, but didn't mention Jackson or Winklejohn. Peculiar.

maybe greg Jackson asked jones not to mention him so he doesn't damage the gyms reputation with ped scandal

why hasn't greg Jackson ever competed and fought a fight
he has amazing fight knowledge

You bumped a thread from last year to ask a question that you could find the answer to on the internet?

He has fought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back