Where is Anthony Pettis?

Either getting a sick fade in his hair
Or an awful tat

Porier smashed him. Showtime is no longer Showtime and hasn't been for some time now.

Pettis needs to fight middle tier guys instead of killers.
Poirer was very fortunate at the amount of blood spilled.If it wasn't so slippery Pettis would submitted him off his back on two different occasions.

Poirer was very fortunate at the amount of blood spilled.If it wasn't so slippery Pettis would submitted him off his back on two different occasions.
In the books it is a TKO victory for Porier.

how was that talking shit, and you seem not to really understand brah, and i really hate to be so obvious, but "we" get around so if "we" are ever in your part of the world I'll see if you want to take me up on my offer, sure you wont though.

Who are "you" I should be so afraid of? "You" who talk shit about pro fighters and then say "you are not man enough to talk to my face"? My gawd. You're right,I don't want to ever meet you. I might not be politically correct,but I feel uncomfortable around retards.

Like where is he literally right now? Probably in a barber's chain, getting a lil cut in his eyebrow

That was rude, but i take shit like this in stride because I know you would not be man enough to say it to my face, funny how you internet dudes really don't who you're talking to, but again its forgivable for that reason alone, cheers.
I really dislike internet tough guys like you. The other chap only made a comment. Now you're behaving like you're part of the Italian mob. DM me if you want my address. I ain't scared of ya.

Where is Anthony Pettis, hiding somewhere hoping he does not get that call saying he been cut, thinking of what excuse he is going to use next time he loses, or maybe trying to look on the bright side in regards to his inevitable demotion to the minor leagues (faillator).
He suffered the wheaties curse, boy his fault !

Back