Where does Rico rank among the greats?

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
as of right now or is it too early to say?

was it true that Badr was outclassing Rico before the arm injury

didn't catch that fight?

not exactly outclassing but badr was definately sharp in that fight. he didnt fight reckless and was ahead on the score cards. rico didnt get outclassed though and was fighting back in round 2. pretty good fight actually for as long as it lasted.

rico is one of the great fighters (or the greatest) of his era, which we can all agree on is a weak era.

not exactly outclassing but badr was definately sharp in that fight. he didnt fight reckless and was ahead on the score cards. rico didnt get outclassed though and was fighting back in round 2. pretty good fight actually for as long as it lasted.

rico is one of the great fighters (or the greatest) of his era, which we can all agree on is a weak era.
So he isn't up there with say Semmy?

So he isn't up there with say Semmy?

no not at all

he is not even there with badr if ya ask me. badr never won the k1 wgp but he won everything else there was to win. obliterated alot of great fighters.

to me it's something like

- hoost/aerts/schilt
- remy
- badr/lebanner etc
- rico

might have forgotten a name, but thats how i see it

Too early to say, but I think by the time his career is done we will consider him at Badr's level and perhaps a bit higher. That is unless Kyriklia steamrolls him.

Think it is too early to say he is still in his 20's with only 60 fights. some of the greats had probably double the amount of fights at that age. he is really good though i will give him that.
And the Badr fight was really close in the first so who knows how that would have ended

This was brought up early i believe on here some time before the Hari fight and I said then and will say now he isn't in the top 10 I maid a list then but won't now.

BADR just got sent back to prison by judge so the rematch might be delayed for a bit.
What a loser.

I'd rank Rico over LeBanner, as entertaining and brutal his fights are, guy hasn't even won a title.

Aerts
Hoost
Schilt (kill me)
Bonjasky
Rico
Lebanner

I hear that Rico is trying to call out old men. Beating them at their current age means nothing.

I'd rank Rico over LeBanner, as entertaining and brutal his fights are, guy hasn't even won a title.

I've seen great fight with Le banner knock somebody out or get knocktout haha

I wonder if rico would have reached wat he has reached when he was in the same era as hoost, bonjasky, schilt and more. I like him as a fighter and good decent champion and ambasadeur to the sport but i just wondering

Aerts
Hoost
Schilt (kill me)
Bonjasky
Rico
Lebanner

I hear that Rico is trying to call out old men. Beating them at their current age means nothing.

That's a pretty stupid way of looking at things. Le Banner wasn't just a guy with a big punch, he was considered one of the best heavyweights with a chance against anyone when the division was at it's most stacked. The fact that he never won a GP means literally nothing. His resume mops the floor with Verhoevens.

The best evvvvvvvahhhhhhhh

Back