Where does Marlon Moraes go from here?

We're talking about his chin but he got out played via leg kicks. He's just not that good lol.

It didn't help that they fed him to Loghnane (like they fed Santos to Wilkenson, PFL loves doing this shit). Meanwhile they fed Movlid a can and did a pointless early rematch between Wade and Jenkins. They could have given Marlon an easier tune-up fight. Their regular season matchmaking always sucks.
They tried that with Sheymon, and it went well up until Marlon got caught on the chin.

Realistically Kudo would've probably been able to finish him as well (he KO'd Alejandro Flores rather easily and gave Loughnane a competitive fight), maybe Flores or Torres would've been more winnable fights for Marlon. Honestly I don't think he can beat anyone in the FW season, and I mean anyone.

Marlon is fast approaching a Jens Pulver like status in how shot he is.

They tried that with Sheymon, and it went well up until Marlon got caught on the chin.

Realistically Kudo would've probably been able to finish him as well (he KO'd Alejandro Flores rather easily and gave Loughnane a competitive fight), maybe Flores or Torres would've been more winnable fights for Marlon. Honestly I don't think he can beat anyone in the FW season, and I mean anyone.

Marlon is fast approaching a Jens Pulver like status in how shot he is.

I think they could have matched him with Chris Wade, a winnable fight for Moraes.

Dude is just shot at this point. Basically 35 years old with 35 or so fights and been doing it for 16 years.

There is only one thing left to do, beat Sam Alvey's losing record.

Nbt1tjQ.jpg

Retirement hopefully, he just doesn't have the reflexes or chin for it anymore.

should have never been put in that fight to begin with. Could have given him someone else in the tournament to see if he can actually win but they wanted to sacrifice him and Ali got him one more payday.

Guessing he'll get another tournament fight and wont make playoffs and be done in PFL then he'll end up in BKFC or something fighting Dodson.

teaching beginners and advanced jiu jitsu, tuesdays and thursdays. open mat on saturdays.

Back