Where do *YOU* think *OTHER* War Room regulars sit on the U.S political spectrum?

Fiscally right on the vast majority of policies - center left on social issues excluding muslim immigration which I'm pretty far right on.

I like your accurate analysis on Skip.
But how can you remember everybody and their stances?
I only remember the Christian nutters and a couple of others.

:) He's not "remembering" my stances. He's obsessed with me and totally lacking in any scruples (just a totally remorseless liar).

I think the WR is the only place I've ever been accused of being a conservative.

"Conservative" might not be accurate, but you are pretty far on the right, no?

Why not center since I'm a devout independent?

thats kind of what I mean by libertarianesque. Its not meant to be derogatory, its tough to pin down a libertarian or independent with the left/right paradigm.
I wouldn't necessarily say an independent is a centrist tho.

I like your accurate analysis on Skip.
But how can you remember everybody and their stances?
I only remember the Christian nutters and a couple of others.

Its tough to remember specific stances, but over time you get a feel of where people stand.
The independt/ libertarianesque guys are the tougher ones to nail down. And then when you mix in sarcasm and trolling it really clouds perception.
I could be wrong on a bunch of those, but that is my feeling based on the what the name conjures up.

thats kind of what I mean by libertarianesque. Its not meant to be derogatory, its tough to pin down a libertarian or independent with the left/right paradigm.
I wouldn't necessarily say an independent is a centrist tho.

What's a centrist? Sounds like somebody lacking their own convictions.

No clue what I am. Maybe just a big flip-flopper. If I don't know what exactly I would define myself as, I don't blame others for not knowing either.
Center-right seems the most appropriate to me.

What's a centrist? Sounds like somebody lacking their own convictions.
thats not a completely unfair definition, but I didn't mean that as derogatory to those I labeled as such.
They're more of a status quo folks without strong opinions right or left.

No clue what I am. Maybe just a big flip-flopper. If I don't know what exactly I would define myself as, I don't blame others for not knowing either.
Center-right seems the most appropriate to me.

You were one of the guys I was scratching my head at.

I guess then you don't consider the Libertarian party to be Libertarians?

They don't follow libertarian logic in several key areas. Naturally, these things make them palatable with conventional Republicans, which is what they really are, despite their outsider pretenses.

Adding "Libertarian" and "???" to the list.

Though I suspect in many cases, they are one and the same.

Adding "Libertarian" and "???" to the list.

Though I suspect in many cases, they are one and the same.

I think they list is as well done as it can be without being bogged down.
Its just difficult to put a name on everybody.

well honestly a lot of it has to boil down to empathy. I think your pretty good at seeing the other side of things and not black and white like "poor welfare people are lazy". Also you don't hate muslims. So theres that.

I'm just kidding though, but in general I more or less seem to agree with you on most points and end up classifying you the same way I classify myself (liberal).

Your list was pretty solid.

I think the WR is the only place I've ever been accused of being a conservative.

Yeah that label tended to stick with anyone that's pro gun ownership. The wildest accusation was when Workers United went off on @Jack V Savage for being a right wing conartist or something.

IF YOU HAVE JUST ENTERED THIS THREAD FOR THE FIRST TIME, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTES FIRST BEFORE JOINING IN THE DISCUSSION!

PS: Thank you @JDragon for the list!

Yeah that label tended to stick with anyone that's pro gun ownership. The wildest accusation was when Workers United went off on @Jack V Savage for being a right wing conartist or something.

That didn't happen. WU responded to some point I made by saying I should read more than just right-wing libertarians, and then he apologized when I said I was not a libertarian.

That didn't happen. WU responded to some point I made by saying I should read more than just right-wing libertarians, and then he apologized when I said I was not a libertarian.

Sure then. You're the one that told me he accused you of being right wing or something along those lines, so if you're changing your story now that's cool.

Back