Where do you put Frank Mir all time Heavyweights?

Mur?

• Total voters
1. Fedor
2. Big Nog
3. Cro Cop
4. Werdum
5. Cain
6. Stipe (numbers 4/5/6 are interchangeable imo)
7. Reem
8. JDS
9. Josh Barnett
10. Tim Sylvia

11. Brock Lesnar
12. Frank Mir
13. Mark Coleman
14. Randy Couture (could be ranked better.. debatable)
15. Rizzo
16. Severn
17. Igor Vovchanchyn
18. Andrei Arlovski
19. Big Ben
20. Kharitonov

Overall the rankings are iffy it's like rock paper etc. match ups and stuff like that very debatable. all I know it's that number 1 is legit and ain't moving so fast.. that's longevity at work.

Frank Mir could have been great. Now he's only great.

1. Fedor
2. Big Nog
3. Cro Cop
4. Werdum
5. Cain
6. Stipe (numbers 4/5/6 are interchangeable imo)
7. Reem
8. JDS
9. Josh Barnett
10. Tim Sylvia

11. Brock Lesnar
12. Frank Mir
13. Mark Coleman
14. Randy Couture (could be ranked better.. debatable)
15. Rizzo
16. Severn
17. Igor Vovchanchyn
18. Andrei Arlovski
19. Big Ben
20. Kharitonov

Overall the rankings are iffy it's like rock paper etc. match ups and stuff like that very debatable. all I know it's that number 1 is legit and ain't moving so fast.. that's longevity at work.
he has wins over:
#2-twice
losses to:

he is near impossible to rank with any degree of certainty.

#1 HW with submissions

Agreed w/this. Took a few good arms but I can't get how badly he looked against Hunt out of my head. And he pissed super-hot fire. He is borderline 12-15 for me.

he has wins over:
#2-twice
losses to:

he is near impossible to rank with any degree of certainty.

Those Nog fights are so iffy to me.. especially that second one with the back of the head the old ostrich defense Frank uses.

Crop Cop my god that was one ugly ass fight can we even call it a fight ? I guess he landed on him in the end but the heck and that was a shell of a Cro Cop.

And that first Lesnar fight the freaking ref, how embarrassing was that fight ? it's like CM Punk in his first UFC fight going vs Lawler and only losing cause of fucked up ref screwing the bout.

Overall Frank is good not sure if I can put him in any top 10 rank but I'm good to have him in a top 15 depends on each of us how we place him exactly he is very inconsistent and hard to be confident in picking him over other top guys.

His biggest achievements is those Nog victories in my opinion and if really look into them I won't like the conclusions.

Great BJJ and submissions he is top 3 in those hands down.

Last edited:
IyJs0ic.jpg

Back