Where did Kyrie Irving get this shirt?

Reach4theSky

Playin' a riddim
@Gold
Reaction score
I want one...

Anyone know?

Looked everywhere online, found similar shirts but not the same one...

The toilet store probably

i have the exact same giant sticker on an old binder that had baseball cards in it. had it for like 30 years. i think it was a detroit tigers sticker

i have the exact same giant sticker on an old binder that had baseball cards in it. had it for like 30 years. i think it was a detroit tigers sticker
The tigers logo is different..I'm looking for that exact shirt. I'm starting to think he got it custom made..

The tigers logo is different..I'm looking for that exact shirt. I'm starting to think he got it custom made..
it wasnt their logo. i just was a tigers nut and have that sticker. i assume i got it because i was a huge tigers fan. i will see if i can find it and take a picture

looking at it, mine is ever so slightly more of a profile pic. i trimmed the whiskers so it would fit. that said, thats about as close as it gets

18320595_10213771419499375_7877555075190571792_o.jpg

I have a Victoriaville Tigres QMJHL Jersey.

It has this in the front

even better in my opinion.

If you go to a zoo, their gift shop will have plenty of clothing with animals being depicted.

Looks like one of those shirts you get at a mini shop or at those street shopping places in vegas. I dont you will find it anywhere.

Lol at this. I'd delete it but TS needs top be shamed

Any local flea market should have a fine array of trailer park wear.

Why stop at tigers though? Broaden your options to wolves, elk and samsquanch.

This is the only acceptable animal based shirt.

tv-its_always_sunny_in_philadelphia-2005_-charlie_kelly-charlie_day-tshirts-s02e02-horse_tshirt.jpg

Back