Where are we putting Cyborg in the P4P discussion? She belongs

Well, can you, off the top of your head, name Cyborg's last five opponents, without google? Probably has something to do with her not being on the list right there...

We're putting her where she belongs... nowhere fucking near it.

She weighs 175lb. Name ONE 175lb man that she could beat? Yeah that's your answer.

i might be wrong here but she doesnt seem skilled i feel like its just strengh over technique with her.

Because she doesn't deserve it. Her quality of opponent is questionable, and her demand that anyone who wants to fight her come up to her "just for me" catch weight where she can enjoy an advantage in size and power without the full weight cut is a non-starter. If she can find people at 145 to fight, great. If not, quit complaining that the rest of the world won't concede an enormous advantage to you every single fight.

Elite women martial artists would get destroyed by no-name male martial artists.

So, no females should be on the list but I understand it a little bit with Ronda I guess.

Cyborg wont cut down bcause she likes having a huge strength advantage over her opponents also shes on Horse meat she cant be a P4P best fighter. She has no real competition in her very weak division she does not deserve to be on the list at all.

lol gtfo
She belongs nowhere near any P4P list.

She's not even really a woman beating up girls. She practically transitioned into being a man

* Has never lost a fight in MMA.

* Dominates everyone

* All of the other women are afraid of her

* UFC ran from her for years

* Could probably beat Caraway
Best wmma obviously

Rondas been too terrified to fight her despite multiple opportunities

In female p4p, she is the obvious no 1. In the general p4p discussion, of course no woman can be in it.

And to all the guys calling her ugly, or a half man, that is the worst fighter bashing I have ever seen.

* Has never lost a fight in MMA.

* Dominates everyone

* All of the other women are afraid of her

* UFC ran from her for years

* Could probably beat Caraway

Using the ''pound for pound'' criteria isn't enough. Because that would mean she could compete with, say, Aldo or McGregor or Edgar at 145lb. But no, she can't.

So, we should create a new list: ''pound for pound / gender for gender"

I'm sure if Conor was a loudmouthed Irish woman, Cyborg would slap an Irish bitch silly... cos she's GOAT on this list.

In female p4p, she is the obvious no 1. In the general p4p discussion, of course no woman can be in it.

And to all the guys calling her ugly, or a half man, that is the worst fighter bashing I have ever seen.

No she is not. The real P4P no. 1 is Joanna Jedrzejczyk hands down. She beating top straweights contenders in the best MMA organisation. On the other hand who is Cyborg beating? Leslie Smith with 8-7 record? Lina Lansberg who was fighting in country side organisations before this fight? That girl can't even throw single punch standing outside. Also both those girls are 135-ers. And the rest is Invicta cans.

How the fuck do you make a thread where your first point is complete bullshit ? She has lost... which of course makes your second point bullshit as well.

Hug whomever the fuck you want. But don't fucking lie to me while trying to make your point. It's fucking insulting.

bullshit_breaking_bad.gif

No she is not. The real P4P no. 1 is Joanna Jedrzejczyk hands down. She beating top straweights contenders in the best MMA organisation. On the other hand who is Cyborg beating? Leslie Smith with 8-7 record? Lina Lansberg who was fighting in country side organisations before this fight? That girl can't even throw single punch standing outside. Also both those girls are 135-ers. And the rest is Invicta cans.

Naah. what is p4p? Cyborg beats Joanna any day. Cyborg also have some good wins, but of course they struggle to find good opponents for her, since nobody wants to fight her...because...she is the no.1 female in the world, and destroys everyone.

Naah. what is p4p? Cyborg beats Joanna any day. Cyborg also have some good wins, but of course they struggle to find good opponents for her, since nobody wants to fight her...because...she is the no.1 female in the world, and destroys everyone.

Jesus Crist, did u say Cyborg would beat Joanna? No sh1t sherlock, its just ~40lbs different... They are different weight class. U have no idea how p4p category is counting, why u even posting here

She doesnt cut weight down to a competitive class because she would lose all her cheat mass.. Doesnt deserve to be a footnote in any legitimate P4p discussion..

Back