When You're Old Will You?

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
Be able to look back fondly on years past like this old woman? Thinking of the times you brought it?

Will you be coherent enough?

Old Lady was a Bad Ass!

Last edited:
she doesn't seem overly impressed by the whole thing. must really bring home the fact that she's old as FUCK all and prolly just wants to die.

I can see myself in a bed at that age and some queers show up with a tablet saying
"so, do you remember making these posts on something called Sherdog 50 years ago?"
and I'm like "ain't nobody got time for that shit"
gtfo, n00bs
article-2024041-05DEB907000005DC-119_468x296.jpg

Last edited:
I just hope they have sherdog.net in the great cosmic singularity.

I look back now at my childhood, so I assume it will be much of the same except I'll have nothing to look forward to.

I don't want to be 102 years old.

Be able to look back fondly on years past like this old woman? Thinking of the times you brought it?

Old Hag was a Bad Ass!

watched this when it first came out... fucking fantastic.

I may have cried.

I've done some cool shit in the circus world, so yes.

Although I hope to be dead well before that age.

There's a saying, that you revert back to children as you grow older....does that mean in the not so distant future I'm going to get a visit from Father Mahoney again?!?!??
I hope not

Old Hag was a Bad Ass!

That's cruel calling her an old hag. That term is reserved for Hillary Clinton.

There's a saying, that you revert back to children as you grow older....does that mean in the not so distant future I'm going to get a visit from Father Mahoney again?!?!??
I hope not
:eek:

I hope not

You shouldn't have led him on then.

There is always something you wish you did differently. Is normal.

Old Hag was a Bad Ass!

I daydream fondly about the past, and always will. It gives me comfort.

I'm not gonna live long enough to get old.

Back