When will a big name Middleweight move up to LHW?

USAwrestling532

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
with Jon Jones out of the picture and DC closer and closer to retirement, will any of the middleweights start moving up to LHW to fill the void?

And if so, who would be the most likely to move up?

Weidman and Rockhold are destined

Mousasi

Oops, they released him because they'd rather get their fighters from some lameass fucking Dana White-branded reality show.

'Murica gonna "Murica.

Weidman may, I don't see Rockhold doing it as long as DC is in the picture, as it'd be very screwed up, seeing DC went down to LHW so that their teammate Cain could be HW champ.

Yoel is too old to make a move unless he's getting a shot in 1 fight, and no one else really has the size.

Rockhold could move up and be champ imo, but Gus would give him a really tough fight

Rockhold for me is one of those fighters with a hell of a lot of potential, I could see him being champ at MW or LHW and giving any fighter problems from those divisions, he just needs to fight more

Guy is a dick but he's an amazing fighter

Jacare and Yoel could move up with some success but they are both old as shit, and fairly small

Weidman is past it imo, I couldn't see him being champ at MW again or LHW but that's just my humble opinion

Weidman nearly got KOed by Gastelum. He'd die against Gus, Volkan, and DC. Even against Manuwa. And DC easily wrestlefucks him. Weidman is used to being a big MW, but in LHW he'd be fighting guys his size or guys bigger than him. Even OSP might be able to give him trouble.

Back