When was the last time you bought a DVD or Blue Ray whatever physical movie thingy

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I had to think hard about this but it might have been the first Avengers movie on DVD

Frig man you can rent any movie on Youtube or find it by other means off the wonderful world of the internet

i buy (bootleg) DVDs all the time. dat camcorder and live audience feel is so much better without having to pay 300$ for popcorn and sodas to watch a movie with some little shit who is just going to cry when spidey gets turned to dust.

Picked up a box set of Japanese black and white samurai movies someone was throwing out last year. Other than that fuck I can't even remember.

I never bought a DVD in my life....

I happened across a triple threat package DVD of Goonies, Gremlins 1, and Gremlins 2, whilst within a Big Lots a couple summers ago.

Threw it in with whatever else it was that I was getting at the time.

Who even has a DVD hooked up right now

Always buy all my bjj videos on dvd, I like having a physical copy, but I also buy a lot of digital copies though as wel

I do so on a regular basis when I see a good sale. On average I spend around 10-13 usd per movie, though I have to spend more for marvel releases.

Before people say it's a waste of money, I'd just like to say that I only buy movies I've seen and know I like, never at full price, and I have a home theater setup that fully take advantage of the dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio, so I literally need to download 35-50gb files to get the same experience.

It's Blu-ray.

When watching 4k, Blu-ray is the way to go. I have about 20, 4k Blu-rays I watch from time to time.

I still have HD Blu-rays too.

Haven't watched a DVD in at least 10 years though because I don't want to watch something that looks like crap.

Why you need hard copies for your games, videos and music for other than collecting purposes?

Internet is all I need. and 2x 1TB hard drives will work for me just fine.

I do so on a regular basis when I see a good sale. On average I spend around 10-13 usd per movie, though I have to spend more for marvel releases.

Before people say it's a waste of money, I'd just like to say that I only buy movies I've seen and know I like, never at full price, and I have a home theater setup that fully take advantage of the dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio, so I literally need to download 35-50gb files to get the same experience.

You should upgrade to Atmos...

Yes I have LAST JEDI on 3D wanna fight about it?

I bought a physical copy of Willow. Couldn't find it streaming and wanted to rewatch. Maybe like a few months back.

I just bought the 8 Track of The Last Jedi.

Back