When was the last time a matchup was as depressing as Struve/Bigfoot?

I forgot this fight was happening................Struve just hasnt been the same since Hunt cracked his jaw in half. Poor guy is still young but with the heart condition and everything he peaked around the Hunt fight. Dude just dropped a round to freaking 50yo retirement Big Nog and he couldnt even finish him.

Bigfoot we all know how hes looked post TRT. Depressing KO loss after KO loss with the surprising exception of Palelei (who i thought was going to win).

When was the last time there was a depressing matchup like this? And i dont mean one where an over the hill fighter is being fed to a lion. I mean where both guys are just in such terrible spots in their career.
Bigfoot should have a try exemption but I understand why he doesn't. I could see him getting the KO but either way you're right, it's pretty sad

I literaly felt depressed watching Khabib vs Horcher.

Rumble Lil Nog

That fight should have never even been sanctioned, I honestly thought something really bad was gonna happen...Objectively, I don't think he beats him at any point in his career, but anyway...

Was still a bad KO.

Johnson.gif

I forgot this fight was happening................Struve just hasnt been the same since Hunt cracked his jaw in half. Poor guy is still young but with the heart condition and everything he peaked around the Hunt fight. Dude just dropped a round to freaking 50yo retirement Big Nog and he couldnt even finish him.

Bigfoot we all know how hes looked post TRT. Depressing KO loss after KO loss with the surprising exception of Palelei (who i thought was going to win).

When was the last time there was a depressing matchup like this? And i dont mean one where an over the hill fighter is being fed to a lion. I mean where both guys are just in such terrible spots in their career.
Little Nog vs Shogun 2 was a bad matchup imo but not a bad fight

Back