Law When Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi Meet...

Do stupid people typically keep and grow their $Billions?

Yeah all the time.

Making money isn't a sign of superior intelligence especially when with you start with a half billion and an already successful business with decades of existing business relationships and millions in appreciable assets.

I welcome a shutdown.

Force the political left to choose illegals over citizens.

And right before they need to garner support for a presidential nominee...

<{jackyeah}>

Whenever there's a government shutdown, the Democrats always have to blink first.

Many of the Democrats voting constituents, for example, public sector unions, rely on government money flowing uninterrupted.

The Republican voting constituents on the other hand, are willing to play the long game in order to get what they want.

Lindsey Graham does an excellent job explaining Democrat hypocrisy and how their hard stance as demonstrated in this WH public conversation is simply just a "go against Trump no matter what, even at the loss of the country." Trump is in the right and American people know this. Keep on going with getting funding for the wall over the next few weeks.

Solid point. It's also not immediately obvious they necessarily would.

Everytime they open up a quota to fill vacancies, they rush as many foreigners as they can.

Japan is as of now a country that its managing a demographic implosion in a controlled, centrally planned manner, because they value more their community than they value individual entrepreneurship.

Everytime they open up a quota to fill vacancies, they rush as many foreigners as they can.

Japan is as of now a country that its managing a demographic implosion in a controlled, centrally planned manner, because they value more their community than they value individual entrepreneurship.

Should they instead import people not like themselves and confirm their culture's implosion beyond all doubt?

Whenever there's a government shutdown, the Democrats always have to blink first.

Many of the Democrats voting constituents, for example, public sector unions, rely on government money flowing uninterrupted.

The Republican voting constituents on the other hand, are willing to play the long game in order to get what they want.

If you look at a voter pattern map of the US it's pretty incredible how the vast majority of territory is red when only accounting for tax payer votes.

Last edited:
Should they instead import people not like themselves and confirm their culture's implosion beyond all doubt?

Where will they get people like themselves? specially as the Japanese wont even consider Latin American Japanese like Machida as true Japanese?

Where will they get people like themselves? specially as the Japanese wont even consider Latin American Japanese like Machida as true Japanese?

I don't know. Who cares? They still have right to keep their country for only Japanese don't they? And what would they be saving of Japan other than the land if they just decided to replace the population with other people?

cxEEkQu.jpg

trump_shutdown_2013.jpg

DIGHSbRU0AAJ47M.jpg

1532870687063.png
every...

fuckin...

time...

I don't know. Who cares? They still have right to keep their country for only Japanese don't they? And what would they be saving of Japan other than the land if they just decided to replace the population with other people?

When you use the word "They" you already killed the individualism of the Japanese.

Im not arguing in favor or against the Japanese way of life, my point was that you cant have both libertarianism and ethnonationalism in the same society,.

You can either have the cake or eat it, you want freedom then you will realize that people will make choices that aren't necessarily similar to yours.

Either you let individuals make their own choices or you have the collective making said choices.

When you use the word "They" you already killed the individualism of the Japanese.

Im not arguing in favor or against the Japanese way of life, my point was that you cant have both libertarianism and ethnonationalism in the same society,.

You can either have the cake or eat it, you want freedom then you will realize that people will make choices that aren't necessarily similar to yours.

Either you let individuals make their own choices or you have the collective making said choices.

Individuals and groups are not mutually exclusive. Their rights may very well be, but their existence isn't. You can have Japanese people as a group and Japanese individuals.

As it turns out people demonstrably make their individual choices by reliably living with and amongst people like themselves. The ethno-nationalism or ethnocentrism is the default state of nature. The coercion is coming from the people that want to make Western societies multicultural.

You do realize that GOP led states take in much more federal money than they contribute, right? Something tells me nobody will be happy about a government shutdown over a wall whose current funds haven't been spent on yet. Unless they're partisan whores.

Individuals and groups are not mutually exclusive. Their rights may very well be, but their existence isn't. You can have Japanese people as a group and Japanese individuals.

Yes, of course, but you cant maximize freedom while at the same time having strict control over what said people can or cant do.

As it turns out people demonstrably make their individual choices by reliably living with and amongst people like themselves. The ethno-nationalism or ethnocentrism is the default state of nature. The coercion is coming from the people that want to make Western societies multicultural.

Um yes, but that doesnt changes the economic incentives for immigration.

As i said, the colonists didnt imported boat loads of black people because they liked or wanted to live among black people, they did so because it was the cheapest available labor at the time.

You do realize that GOP led states take in much more federal money than they contribute, right? Something tells me nobody will be happy about a government shutdown over a wall whose current funds haven't been spent on yet. Unless they're partisan whores.

All 50 states have constituencies like public sector unions, and other groups that are directly or indirectly bribed by Democrats for votes, yes I'm perfectly aware of this.

Yes, of course, but you cant maximize freedom while at the same time having strict control over what said people can or cant do.

Um yes, but that doesnt changes the economic incentives for immigration.

As i said, the colonists didnt imported boat loads of black people because they liked or wanted to live among black people, they did so because it was the cheapest available labor at the time.

And going forward, after white people secede their own territory, that's something to take into consideration this time. Now we know how dangerous it is to include a population of people that are completely immiscible with the rest of the population.

All 50 states have constituencies like public sector unions, and other groups that are directly or indirectly bribed by Democrats for votes, yes I'm perfectly aware of this.

Oh, so it's not the GOP policies at every level within a state, but the shadow dems influencing these republican states that is the result of them constantly being in the red and needing tax money from liberal cesspools like California. gotcha.

Oh, so it's not the GOP policies at every level within a state, but the shadow dems influencing these republican states that is the result of them constantly being in the red and needing tax money from liberal cesspools like California. gotcha.

Show me a state without public sector unions and the like, and you may have a leg to stand on.

Back