When Overeem and Rockhold get knocked out...

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
When they get knocked out they provide some of the most satisfying finishes in the sport.

I dont know what it is about them. Why they have this special knack. If you can beat them they're built in such a way that makes them perfect fodder for your highlight reel.

It could be because they freeze when they get stunned and then you can do a mortal combat finish on them.

Agreed. The Bigfoot KO of Overeem is one of the best in MMA History. (Lol at Herb Dean stopping it like 10 punches too late)

knockout-gif.gif

How does Yamasaki get so much shit, but those shots Reem took while he was clearly out on his feet, caused so much more potential damage than Shevchenko's shots.

Agreed. The Bigfoot KO of Overeem is one of the best in MMA History. (Lol at Herb Dean stopping it like 10 punches too late)

knockout-gif.gif

"Gaddamn, oh shit, he dead."
91d9c22c5b46a811f2ae7194801b0a51.jpg

Nothing

NOTHING

Beats a Travis Browne KO

I love those

The more testosterone the guy who get KOed got, the more happy the beta nerds get.

Its a pattern.

Pat Barry is another guy. That chin just fails him spectacularly.

When they get knocked out they provide some of the most satisfying finishes in the sport.

I dont know what it is about them. Why they have this special knack. If you can beat them they're built in such a way that makes them perfect fodder for your highlight reel.

It could be because they freeze when they get stunned and then you can do a mortal combat finish on them.
Lol yes but wrong game

hqdefault.jpg

Its usually guys who are deep down pussyholes and dont like to get hit but outwardly they display machomen. Once they get hit they think fuck im fucked and go into a shock

Congrats on making it to yellow belt.....

Its usually guys who are deep down pussyholes and dont like to get hit but outwardly they display machomen. Once they get hit they think fuck im fucked and go into a shock

= Conor...

Nothing

NOTHING

Beats a Travis Browne KO

I love those

For schadenfreude, sure. But for visual appeal I'm still partial to the Schaub KO-face.

Struve is one of my personal favorites. He tends to look like a marionette if someone cut all the strings at the same time.

Back