When Khabib pulls out and Conor steps in how will Tony win?

We all saw the tweet.

"Stay Ready"

Khabib will pull out. Surprised he's got kids. Real talk tho. How will Tony deal with a absolute sniper like Conor? His whole camp he was training to lose with dignity AKA defend in guard. He's gonna get licked.

Gods plan

well since conor tweet means nothing so it doesn't matter.

conor learned from Floyd how to keep his name in the media and being talked about.

why do u think Floyd is trolling everyone about this whole mma thing

Exactly this.

Ferg has been calling Conor out to defend or vacate since he won the interim belt in Oct. and Conor has done nothing but run from him. And now the TS wants us to believe that Conor will instead take the fight with no camp? Not fucking likely.

also khabib was after ufc 205 why aren't we fighting cause conor wont do it.

nuthuggers are having wet dreams about Conor.
no other explanation for such a thread.

get over it,your hero is a duck and soon breaking record for double stripped

We all saw the tweet.

"Stay Ready"

Khabib will pull out. Surprised he's got kids. Real talk tho. How will Tony deal with a absolute sniper like Conor? His whole camp he was training to lose with dignity AKA defend in guard. He's gonna get licked.

Gods plan

you wake up and realize McNugget is a bum who dont want to fight legit competition

We all saw the tweet.

"Stay Ready"

Gods plan
TS, you make this sound like 2 on 1 bareback action[<cena1}

The real question is who will step in when the UFC doesn’t pony up the cash for Conor on short notice

If anyone's gonna step in it'll either be Dustin or Justin, they're fighting each other a week later. Eddie would be down for it, too, I\m sure, but he's not in camp/cutting weight.

I doubt Tony will accept a replacement, though. Neither would Khabib. Their fight would just get pulled.
I reckon Dustin, Gaethje is coming off a loss

Well.. even if that's fake news, there's always been a good chance of this fight being pulled. It would be the most important fight of both guy's careers so they're probably both overtraining, greater than usual risk of injury there, and both guys come in at 180lbs+ so both have to cut a serious amount of weight to make 155.

Obviously its an unpopular thing to say when everyone is hyped for it but there's a reason this fight has been booked 4 times and hasn't happened yet, both guys are a pullout risk. I could see UFC paying Conor to stay ready in case that happens, although I kinda doubt he wants to fight either guy right now or he wouldn't be MIA and making them eliminate eachother.

Nah, Artem's on the card so he'll just be bumped up to the main event, then later in the year we'll get Artem vs. Conor to unify the division.
We all know Conor has Artem in his camp for thst training buddies bullshit.

giphy.gif

I could fap to this

Absolutely possible Conor will step in. No lose situation just like the PBF fight. Terrible stylistic matchup for Tony , but Id still favor him. Look how he found a way against Barboza

Absolutely possible Conor will step in. No lose situation just like the PBF fight. Terrible stylistic matchup for Tony , but Id still favor him. Look how he found a way against Barboza
Conor losing in boxing to Mayweather is not the same as losing to Tony or Khabib in MMA. The latter isn't a 'no lose' situation.

conor actually take an ufc fight...??!?!?! i wont hold my breath thats for sure....

Back