When Kalableeb big brothers your hero

T Rowles

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What will all you losers who live vicariously through Conor MacGregor do when Nurmagomedov holds your boy down and beats on him round after round until he quits

Conor lives off his mystique. It can survive a knockout or a Nate Diaz RNC. It can't survive 5 rounds of being dominated on the ground or tapping to strikes.

Are you all ready for that? You'd better be. Kahbleeb is hungry, wrestling bears in Dagestan while living off Grape Nuts cereal and wild beets in as your boy snorts lines and drinks his low rent whiskey, partying at the clubs and cheating on his baby momma till all hours of the night.

What will you do when he climbs up from the mat, bloodied, disheveled and utterly broken? Will you finally be forced to reckon with your own failed lives?

I'll do what all losers do, eat KD, jerk off and play video games.

Actually, to be completely fair, grape nuts aren't bad if you add some sugar and fruit.

Do you feel better now that you got that all out?

Conor's dad stayed quiet when Abdulmanap was ready to sign the contract. It takes a lion to bring forth a lion. It takes a chicken to bring forth a chicken.

Conor nuthuggers will disppear until Conor fights again which could be 3 months or 2 years, who knows.

I'll do what all losers do, eat KD, jerk off and play video games.

2002 white belt

<mma4>

Hand me your account password and I'll shitpost you to blackbelt in no time or get banned trying.

Conor nuthuggers will disppear until Conor fights again which could be 3 months or 2 years, who knows.
There will be a few of us who will stand up and hold the haterz accountable for willing the destruction of excitement and capri pants in MMA into fruition.
<mma1>

50-1 <mma1>
McGoat > Pacquiao (he landed more punches than Pacman did against Maywedda or some shit)

<KingstonFrown>

Last edited:
2002 white belt

<mma4>

Hand me your account password and I'll shitpost you to blackbelt in no time or get banned trying.

Awesome. It’s like Dolce in reverse - he can get you from 300lbs to flyweight and feeling great.

Back