When is the best time to buy concert tickets?

Mr Mojo Lane

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It certainly seems the closer you get to the show the cheaper it gets but I don't want it to be sold out when I decide to buy either. I know it varies, but anyone have some good experience

You can always get them from scalpers.

Just find a girl to give a roadie head and get them for free.

I mean if it's a show you want to go to and can't miss just buy them when they go on sale. You can get lucky at times though and get them day of on Stubhub . I got lucky last summer buying Slipknot/Manson tickets 12th row , VIP Lounge and parking for $30 each with a face value of $90 . That being said I've always missed out trying to play the odds too. I've also had similar success with sporting events as well

after the show you can find stubs all over the parking lot
i just pic them up
then i tell everyone i went
profit
<{1-69}>

Tickets for events with a capacity of over 7,500 are likely to be available for resale within 30 days of the event date. The best time to buy tickets is one week or 4-5 days before the event. This will help you get tickets at cheaper prices. I am very excited to go upcoming Elton John. I buy Elton John Concert Tickets on etickets.ca

release day,its easier to get rid of tickets than try and get them to close to the day of the show.

Probably when they go up for sale

that's my guess

It certainly seems the closer you get to the show the cheaper it gets but I don't want it to be sold out when I decide to buy either. I know it varies, but anyone have some good experience
Before the concert

It's not knowing when, it's knowing whom. And howm.

Whym do you ask?

When you want to go to a concert?

Thanks for the advise. This thread makes me sound poor also. Actually, I buy tickets whenever and price doesn't matter.
Haha...I agree... if it's someone I really want to see it's irrelevant. I have found some good deals in the ticketmaster reseller. People that bought and then can't make it and try to resell them.. great prices.

Tickets for events with a capacity of over 7,500 are likely to be available for resale within 30 days of the event date. The best time to buy tickets is one week or 4-5 days before the event. This will help you get tickets at cheaper prices. I am very excited to go upcoming Elton John. I buy Elton John Concert Tickets on etickets.ca
lol this bot thinks sherdog is a good place to sell elton john tickets

I believe Twitter is useful for this.
Add the promoter to your feed and they'll give you a heads up 6 months in advance.

You really don't even need a vest. My job takes into a lot of secure areas and places like hospitals and things like that. I wear plain clothes and almost nobody ever stops me and asks what I'm doing. As long as you look like you know what you're doing people tend to leave you alone.

Either during pre sale, on sale date or day of show. In between those days you pay double to triple the price.

You really don't even need a vest. My job takes into a lot of secure areas and places like hospitals and things like that. I wear plain clothes and almost nobody ever stops me and asks what I'm doing. As long as you look like you know what you're doing people tend to leave you alone.
But you have a badge or something right?

Back