When/if Jones comes back in 2 years, should he get an instant titleshot?

Deserve it? No.

If he gets one or not will depend on the LHW title picture at the time. If its pretty dead and they don't got anything that would sell big I imagine he'll get it and they'll play the comeback story up.

Or is it going to be 1 contender fight?

I think instant titleshot makes sense but a contender fight is probably a better political move on UFC's part.

At this point he'd be at his most beatable imo

No, of course not, in terms of deserving it. But whether it is the most lucrative option, remains to be seen.

Or is it going to be 1 contender fight?

I think instant titleshot makes sense but a contender fight is probably a better political move on UFC's part.

At this point he'd be at his most beatable imo

Have him fight a top 10, then a #1 contender fight if he wins. He needs to prove that he can stay clean and out of trouble before they let him near the title again.

Wouldn't be half as weird as what Rousey fans try to justify.
At least he never lost a title fight and 'left' with a belt.

No, he shouldn't get an instant title shot. But if he racks together a 3 fight win streak then he would definitely get my vote for next shot

What if Jones roids his entire 2 year suspension and comes back as basically Ubereem

Nope. This isn't some pretty thing he got in trouble for. He's consistently messed up and then got popped for estrogen blockers for possible previous steroid use. I don't think Dana is so keen on seeing Jones for a good while.

Fuck. No.

The only shot this turd deserves is a mugshot.

imo should have at least 2 fights before a title shot, but will likely get it after first fight if he wins.

Back