When Fury got up in the 12th

Right up there with Holmes activating the zombie mode against Shavers.

Shavers dropped Holmes hard, but I don't think he was ever really out. Fury was actually out on his back for a few seconds.

Fury was out but it looked like he woke up while falling, watch the knock down from behind Fury, he braces when he falls otherwise his head would have snapped back and hit the canvas hard.

Last edited:
If you watch the combo that put him down it was nasty wtf, he got hit flush back to back power punches I believe with the right and then a loaded left hook that rattled him on the way down.

I thought he was done, then he just pops up

Full credit goes to that Ref, Jack Rees that guy is one of the last great refs in the game, other refs would have waved it off but he does the standard procedure of giving the count, you are supposed to count to ten NO MATTER what, so many refs just wave if off giving a TKO instead of KO.
I get goose bumps just thinking about, it was fucking epic

Fury was out but it looked like he woke up while falling, watch the knock down from behind Fury, he braces when he falls otherwise his head would have snapped back and hit the canvas hard.
Agreed. If his head hits the canvas he doesnt get up. But not convinced he braced just think he fell awkwardly and got lucky the back of his head didnt hit the canvas

Agreed. If his head hits the canvas he doesnt get up. But not convinced he braced just think he fell awkwardly and got lucky the back of his head didnt hit the canvas

It could be that he got lucky and while he was KOed his neck stiffed up so that his head didn't whiplash hard into the canvas, it's hard to tell either way but something happened for sure to prevent his head from snapping back and smacking the canvas hard.

Wilder was badly affected mentally when he saw fury get up
Yup and fury rocked him with a two piece later in the same round but instead of throwing more combos fury saves wilder and clinches wtf? Fury had many moments where he could have closed the show if he let his hands go but refused and either backs up or ties up, its like fury doesnt want to hurt people

Yup and fury rocked him with a two piece later in the same round but instead of throwing more combos fury saves wilder and clinches wtf? Fury had many moments where he could have closed the show if he let his hands go but refused and either backs up or ties up, its like fury doesnt want to hurt people

I don't think his legs were fully back, he did end the round going after him though.

I don't think his legs were fully back, he did end the round going after him though.
yeah he was figitng on pure heart right there, Fury won me over in this fight just wish he had more of a finisher mindset he held a few times before in the fight too, he hurt Wilder and than ties him up, in order to beat Wilder you gotta go full diego corrales on him,

Imagine if Fury went corrales on him and just unleashed 7 clean punches in the 12th with wilder out hanging on the ropes

Yes it was strange. He would land a decent combo and then clinch? I'm like what the fuck are you doing Tyson?!
Maybe he just wanted to make it to the end of the round but I felt like he could have pushed it. Wilder was gassed

yeah he was figitng on pure heart right there, Fury won me over in this fight just wish he had more of a finisher mindset he held a few times before in the fight too, he hurt Wilder and than ties him up, in order to beat Wilder you gotta go full diego corrales on him,

Imagine if Fury went corrales on him and just unleashed 7 clean punches in the 12th with wilder out hanging on the ropes

That's insane that makes Yoels stool gate fiasco look like fuck all.
That was horrendous. Just stuff his mouth piece in his mouth or DQ him. Wow.

Back