When fans trash talk fighters

Ariel's face in that thumbnail... You just know the guy loves causing trouble.

this is just a compilation of skinny little bitches that hide under the protective veil of cameras and crowds. not one of those losers would ever sack up and say the same things in a private room with these fighters... actually reminds me a lot of www.sherdog.com

this is just a compilation of skinny little bitches that hide under the protective veil of cameras and crowds. not one of those losers would ever sack up and say the same things in a private room with these fighters... actually reminds me a lot of www.sherdog.com

lmao

<mma4>

idk why the guy screaming at Eddie triggers me so bad :mad:

Not one these fans come off as intelligent or knowledgeable about the sport. Holy fuck those fans have no shame

Every time I watch these clips I'm reminded that I'm not missing anything by not paying attention to pre and post fight stuff. This stuff's for morons.

To this day, I hate that fuck who trash-talked Alvarez. Absolute little bitch.

That dude that called Rumble out for not stepping up and fighting Mousasi was absolutely bang on to be fair

except sherdoggers can fight. fuck yeah we can fight.

quick question: who would win in a fight, sherdogger or a bear.

answer: the sherdogger. why? because he's jacked. and tall. and ain't no bitch. and even if we did lose. we wouldn't tap. that's also for bitches.

When fans confuse sherdog with real life

LMFAO with them including that luke thomas clip

Situations where you can't just legally punch douchebags?

Sound like life

Last edited:
Back