When fans talk smack and fighters get to respond back

Ceez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Haven't seen this posted in a while and I'm here for the Lulz..

Mousasi is fucking hilarious and LOL @ Bisping getting clowned and asking for security to remove a shit talking fan..

solid takedwon defence by Hariel
vcLZNh.gif

Who is the one that fucks off from Ariel show?

I couldn't figure that out either. It shows part of his face for just s second and I sure didn't recognize the voice

These guys deal with a lot of scrutiny. Losing a fight takes a huge toll on your mental. That being said as a fighter they put themselves in the spotlight and know that this could very well happen to them. I'm not with what this guy did by calling the fighter basically a piece of shit on twitter but if he showed up at my house I would egg him on to hit me so I could get paid.

Que?

We don’t know anything about how JJ vs Rose goes on the ground because it never went there. Joanna was stuffing the TDs of the best grappler in the division like it was a practice.

She’s a 25 year old that has talent but got lucky against a solid champ that got sloppy for a fight. Is normal. Everyone loses eventually.

I know plenty about her. Seen all her UFC fights and know she isn’t even close to JJ level in reality. Why is this so hard for you to accept.

You literally can’t just be happy with the win.

Anyway, my whole point is that an overall worse fighter got a win and will be a weak champ, so her chances against Andrade is completely relevant.

Get over it, hamsteak.

I couldn't figure that out either. It shows part of his face for just s second and I sure didn't recognize the voice

Sounded like Mayhem Miller to me. Could be wrong.

Remember that guy.....

Back