When did Bisping start working with his boxing coach, Jason Parillo?

The reason I ask, is Parillo has done some nice work with Bisping and Cyborg. If you watch Cyborg's last fight she was much more technical in her boxing. Moving her head and virtually not getting hit. As a long time fan it's hard not to root for Bisping but if Rockhold smashed him under Parillo's tutelage before, I don't see much changing this time around.
Bisping seems to be hitting harder, Must be his technique .
People improve though. It takes time. He may have been with parillo then but that was 2014. There's a lot that can be learned in that space of time

after seeing him in the corner for tippy toes bj i just assumed he was a meth head mitt holder

a lot of fighters have worked with him and are sticking with him so i guess that means something

Or, uh, maybe there's not a bigger context in your brain. Just moments of confusion flickering by.

I was just wondering why you asked the question.

Either way, thanks for getting back to me. Great chat.

Or, uh, maybe there's not a bigger context in your brain. Just moments of confusion flickering by.

I was just wondering why you asked the question.

Either way, thanks for getting back to me. Great chat.

I felt it was pretty obvious why I asked the question lol. Sorry

I also posted this earlier in the thread: "The reason I ask, is Parillo has done some nice work with Bisping and Cyborg. If you watch Cyborg's last fight she was much more technical in her boxing. Moving her head and virtually not getting hit. As a long time fan it's hard not to root for Bisping but if Rockhold smashed him under Parillo's tutelage before, I don't see much changing this time around."

I felt it was pretty obvious why I asked the question lol. Sorry

I also posted this earlier in the thread: "The reason I ask, is Parillo has done some nice work with Bisping and Cyborg. If you watch Cyborg's last fight she was much more technical in her boxing. Moving her head and virtually not getting hit. As a long time fan it's hard not to root for Bisping but if Rockhold smashed him under Parillo's tutelage before, I don't see much changing this time around."

Cool no problem. Yeah, Cyborg's boxing did look great. I'm pulling for Bisping too. Tough fight but he has a chance.

Back