When all u got is a cigarette pinchy...

Lex Bigelow

Six Gorillion Belt
Banned
Reaction score
You seriously might as well quit toking all together.
I couldn't find a sticky, so...
Here we GO!

I didn't toke for about two years, but I was in church every Sunday, and I didn't have to work a job because of student bum life.

I want to stop altogether.
If I do, u know u can count on me to start training MMA at some point in the next two years.

The craziest thing is that I don't even troll. This is 100 percent real.

The other thing that is making this tough is the fact that I'm married now and she can cause another level of stress because she has special needs. I actually am supposed to see a shrink or take a prozac or some shit. I don't know exactly what doctors want from me, but I don't trust them that well, because my Dad is a doctor and I believed that he fukked me over for a long time. I am starting to not believe that anymore, but from what I hear that takes time.
I was pretty good at a variety of sports, and I work a lot of long shifts delivering Domino's in a area that badly needs gentrification. I don't want to be stressed, but I don't know how to get by sometimes with all of the bums in the hood tryin to hustle me or worse.

Can anyone give me advice to quit tweed?

I'm going to do one pinchy right now while my carrots roast. I am playing an open mic in a few hours. I think if I just don't toke on the weekends when my stress is lower I will get more prepared to quit 100 percent. I'm going to keep using a little bit of herb after work when my back hurts for now, but no js or bowls.
Anyway sorry about the kinda dumb thread I was so tired when I posted this.

Back