When a fighter get the psychological edge, it's over

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
When Dilashaw got the psychological edge over Barao, it was over, Barao as good he was, couldn't beat Dilashaw anymore even if they fought ten times more

When Jones got the psychological edge over Cormier, it was over, Cormier as good he was, couldn't beat Jones anymore even if they fought ten times more

When Edwards got the psychological edge over Usman, it was over, Usman as good he was, couldn't beat Edwards anymore even if they fought ten times more

Now it's Izzy time

When Pereira got the psychological edge over Izzy, it was over, Izzy as good he was, couldn't beat Pereira anymore even if they fought ten times more

I predict an ugly night for Izzy, mark my words, just like you marked my words about Jones vs Gane

Discuss

edge-wide-eyes.gif

The Edge

Max best boxer in the UFC moment :eek:

When Dilashaw got the psychological edge over Barao, it was over, Barao as good he was, couldn't beat Dilashaw anymore even if they fought ten times more

When Jones got the psychological edge over Cormier, it was over, Cormier as good he was, couldn't beat Jones anymore even if they fought ten times more

When Edwards got the psychological edge over Usman, it was over, Usman as good he was, couldn't beat Edwards anymore even if they fought ten times more

Now it's Izzy time

When Pereira got the psychological edge over Izzy, it was over, Izzy as good he was, couldn't beat Pereira anymore even if they fought ten times more

I predict an ugly night for Izzy, mark my words, just like you marked my words about Jones vs Gane

Discuss

Jones didnt have a psychological edge, he had a physical pulsing pico edge.

Izzy is hoping and praying for 25 minutes of point fighting, but all Alex has to do is walk him down and torque the chin

Jones didnt have a psychological edge, he had a physical pulsing pico edge.

Yeah I was going to say that, really the first fight was decided by cardio and in the second Cormier came in knowing he couldnt win a decision fighting the same way so pushed harder.

Funny you mention Leon because the announcers were making it sound like he was dejected and defeated before the head kick KO.

fair enough but it was an era of amateurs/pub brawlers, now we are talking about real martial artist, profesionnals, MURDERERS

The fuck are you talking about? The division in which all four of them competed was far better back then.

Aren't you the guy who thinks Ciryl Gane is the GOAT?

{<jordan}

Yeah I was going to say that, really the first fight was decided by cardio and in the second Cormier came in knowing he couldnt win a decision fighting the same way so pushed harder.
Or just Jones outworked DC in 1st fight

Or just Jones outworked DC in 1st fight

I like the Pereira vs Adesanya rematch, one of the few times I'm completley in favor of an immediate rematch.

Pereira hasn't beat Izzy without having warts in every one his victories over him. I don't think Pereira is gonna be happy until he has super clean victory over him.

Not always true.

GSP has admitted so many times he's afraid and performed to the best of his capabilities.

Now it's Izzy time

Discuss
I'm sure a psychological edge exists sometimes, but who are we to know which fights they're actually occurring in?

Back