What's your Top 10 most hated things in MMA/ Most liked things in MMA?

Obama

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Most hated

1. Ronda
2. Dana/UFC
3. Brock
4. Conor
5. Manlets/Women being put on pedestals
6. No Knees to grounded opponents/Stomps/Soccer Kicks
7. Joe Rogan/Commentators Yelling Promos "OMG" "That's Insane" " We gotta Fight", acting like all fights are gonna be the best ever.
8. White Privilege in MMA..Way Easier for White people to sell more PPV's and for UFC to push them thus they get more money(Look at UFC PPV History/Sage Northcutt).
9. Retarded Fans that know nothing about the sport and put UFC on a pedestal
10. Reebok

Most Liked

1. Fedor
2. Action packed fights
3. Drama/Controversy(Yoel Romero post fight speeches/not getting up between rounds, Press Conference Fights)
4. Weird/Random Shit(Like shitting on the canvas/The chair being pulled under Michael Chandler)
5. Comebacks during Fights
6. Fighters who don't hide behind weight Classes.
7. Fighters who stand up to UFC/Dana White.
8. PRIDE/DREAM
9. Shoops/Sherdog Culture(Memes, sayings like "Is normal" "This is #1 bullshit"
10. Yoel Romero

What's yours, sherbros?

1 Cyborg
2 Romero
3 Steroids
4 WMMA
5 Cyborg
6 Romero
7 Steroids
8 WMMA
9 Cyborg
10 Romero
#mosthated

Bullshit/Incompetency from athletic commissions and incompetent refs(Lavigne, Mazagatti, Yamasaki) or BJ Penn getting a 28-28
I still dont understand why the ufc has to deal with them.
Hometown decisions(Brazil most commonly)
Fighters with the just happy to be here mentality(Joe Lauzon, Chris Cariaso)
Frequent eye pokers(Faber, Browne)

#mostloved
1 Fedor
2 Mousasi
3 Matt Brown
4 Nick Diaz
5 Nate Diaz
6 J. Lauzon
7 Carlos Condit
8 GSP
9 Jose Aldo
10 Bas Rutten

Forrest
Honda
Conor fans
Forrest crying
BJ still fighting
Forrest running out the cage crying
Kish pooping
Dana white
Black beast
Eddie Alvarez

most hated is when an asshole B fighter beats an A fighter

Most hated:

1. Bias against less aesthetic style fighters
2. Bias against grapplers
3. Bias against athletically less gifted fighters
4. Bias towards lighter weight classes in terms of perceived "skill"
5-8. Repeat the first 4 things. #AestheticsAreNOTRealFighting
9. Premature standups
10. Fickleness of fans

Most liked:

1. Miesha GREAT Tate
2. R5 Rowdy Recluse Rockstar Ronda Rousey
3. Daniel Lord Popeyes Cormier
4. Fabricio Troll Horse Werdum
5. Michael the one true KING Bisping
6. Amanda Jungle Savage Nunes
7. spot reserved for other favorite fighters who shift around in my personal rankings, but we love you Rumble!
8. Gay Hugging
9. wrestling
10. when a less aesthetic perceived underdog upsets an overrated favorite
0. GAY HUGGING

It's also sad and pathetic when Chuck Liddell has to come out of retirement because he's broke

One thing I truly hate about MMA is the garbage ass North American fans.

You say you hate Mcgregor but 2, 6, and 7 on your most liked list describe him perfectly... Also #9 on your most hated list and #1 on your most liked list are definitley related lol.

Most liked
Big Fights, Rising Prospects

Most hated
fighters that wont retire

You say you hate Mcgregor but 2, 6, and 7 on your most liked list describe him perfectly... Also #9 on your most hated list and #1 on your most liked list are definitley related lol.

That is not true...His fights are usually pretty good...However, he does hide behind weight class, he has faced little manlets in FW, when he has always been a LW.....and he made excuses about losing to Nate Diaz because of size.

Also he is butt buddies with Dana...Sure they had some altercations, but in the end of the day, he is a yes man.

That is not true...His fights are usually pretty good...However, he does hide behind weight class, he has faced little manlets in FW, when he has always been a LW.....and he made excuses about losing to Nate Diaz because of size.

Also he is butt buddies with Dana...Sure they had some altercations, but in the end of the day, he is a yes man.
W.e you say, seems to get whatever he wants so I wouldn't say he's a yes man. He wasn't always a lightweight, he fought in both divisions and even at 170 on short notice. Sounds like you're hating just for the sake of hating lol.

#1 by far is casuals telling me how godly Conor is, after watching some youtube montages, and that "he's gonna ko Floyd in the first round".

Makes me want to leave the planet sometimes.

One thing I truly hate about MMA is the garbage ass North American fans.
Hey now. I've experienced enough different countries to know that garbage fans exist everywhere. We just have more MMA fans here.

The fucking retarded casual fans that pervade Sherdog.

Nothing else matters.

Back