What's your single favorite band?

rs-245574-The-Beatles-Yesterday-Today.jpg

The Beatles has to be the greatest band of all time....

My personal favorites are RHCP, Deftones and Smashing Pumpkins. Although I listen to a lot of older shit in comparison like Creedence, Stones, James Gang and Eagles. Shit I even listen to Croce and Allmen Brothers band and get this....I'm Mexican

When I get sad I'll put on some radiohead to double down
People used to say the same about Coldplay and I had to stop with the first album for a bit. They've been pretty cheery since then. In fact I'm going to line up X&Y on Spotify for my supermarket dash and drive home.

@scorpipede have you ever heard this version of Psycho killer?

That's from Stop Making Sense, right? The opening song I think. Yes. It's fantastic. They were so far ahead of their time man. Even now David Byrne continues to innovate and creates great fucking music. He's a hundred and seventy three I think.

Buddeh once I realized I actually liked The Cure and wasn't just tolerating it in order to bang goth chicks it really opened my options. Twas a whole new world.

Same here when I started listening to rock. You can only imagine how I felt being the way I grew up in a barrio (Mexican hood). Then I just gave in and never looked back thankfully.

Back