Whats your internet speed?

therearnaked

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Find out here

http://www.speedtest.net/

I have the best internet in my area and still find it kind of slow. I just want to see other peoples internet speeds because yeah I feel like mine needs to be better.

5162812616.png

It's bullshit also because I should be getting closer to 120 mbs since that's what I got, shaw 120.

I just moved out to a rural little town, so my interwebs can be pretty sluggish these days. No fiberoptic stylings.

Yeah I want telus fiber optic but it's not available yet in my area. Called them and they said the fastest internet we can get you is telus 50 LOL.

5162844259.png

I was getting like 7 down and less than 1 up before they changed the lines in my neighbourhood a few months ago. It's like night and day the difference.

Mine is the slowest possible available. It's terrible.

5162844259.png

I was getting like 7 down and less than 1 up before they changed the lines in my neighbourhood a few months ago. It's like night and day the difference.

Fuck man I think telus has fibre optic in Edmonton. I can't wait for it to come to Calgary.

Fuck man I think telus has fibre optic in Edmonton. I can't wait for it to come to Calgary.

Yeah that's what they installed. I just got the 50 down plan, I'm more worried about the monthly data cap than the speed really. Use to be unlimited until last June or July, fucking crooks.

Yeah that's what they installed. I just got the 50 down plan, I'm more worried about the monthly data cap than the speed really. Use to be unlimited until last June or July, fucking crooks.

I asked the shaw guy about that and he told me not to even worry about the cap. I guess they don't really enforce it or charge you for overage. I do get 1000 gigs of data but I still go over it since I use Kody and not cable anymore.

Back