Whats your favorite UFC double standard for their stars?

edisraw

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Mine is Graves and Thiago Silva are ACCUSED of abuse and suspended and subsequently fired, Cyborg punched that tiny chick in the face on camera and Dana is like "Well we gotta look into that" as he looks the other way.

Conor misses a press conference? OUT OF THE PPV.

Ronda, please come headline this PPV, you won't need to do any press.

Anything to do with Rhonda and Conor

Christ another Cyborg and Magana thread!

496.jpg

Jose Aldo wants to move up and challenge Pettis for the LW Belt. Dana says he can, but has to vacate the FW belt first. Jose chooses not to do it.

Conor wants to move up and challenge for the LW Belt. Dana allows it. Then Dana runs like a whipped little bitch to get Conor a second belt in the Octagon.

That one is the most blatant in recent times i think.

Just remember that before you spend time from your day defending him on a forum....he doesn't know nor care that you exist

Why do you believe that when you "defend" some fighter, it's in hopes of them being thankful or notice that you do so? Are you 13 years old?

Why do you believe that when you "defend" some fighter, it's in hopes of them being thankful or notice that you do so? Are you 13 years old?
He does not know you exist man, just get over it.

Jose Aldo wants to move up and challenge Pettis for the LW Belt. Dana says he can, but has to vacate the FW belt first. Jose chooses not to do it.

Conor wants to move up and challenge for the LW Belt. Dana allows it. Then Dana runs like a whipped little bitch to get Conor a second belt in the Octagon.

That one is the most blatant in recent times i think.

dont worry he'll defend them both, he fights frequently!

You have another man with a crown on his head and spend time defending him on a forum

he doesn't know you exist LoL
if that's the case then wtf are you doing spending time on a forum trying to down play a mans achievements? get a hobby man and quit judging people.

Back