What's your favorite recent live music performance that you discovered?

T-800
@Green
Reaction score
I've been on a Conan O'Brien binge and came across a Coolio Performance of 'gangsters paradise'.

One of the first albums I owned was the dangerous minds soundtrack so not only was the performance great it was nostalgic too.

Genesis Owusu on World Cafe Live in Philly was good start to finish:

Reactions: 666
Genesis Owusu on World Cafe Live in Philly was good start to finish:

Never heard of the guy but he definitely has his own thing going on. Got about 3 minutes in and the line 'I want to be you're human sword you'll never be the saaaame' made me lol. I'll definitely watch the rest later.

Never heard of the guy but he definitely has his own thing going on. Got about 3 minutes in and the line 'I want to be you're human sword you'll never be the saaaame' made me lol. I'll definitely watch the rest later.

Yeah, he's pretty goofy at times. Good party music.

Reactions: 666
Here’s a few:

PJ Harvey Tiny Desk concert:

Josh Klinghoffer doing a cover of the Beatles’ “She’s So Heavy”

Grace Bowers jamming on Hendrix’s “Who Knows”

Here's another one for you guys. I'm breaking my own rules because it wasn't recent but I discovered it and thought it was right to add.

Following 1/2 of the rules is better than I usually do so give me a break.

Thanks to that travesty going viral I learned about this performance, though, and this is probably the most recent live performance of a song that I've listened to over a dozen times since first hearing it which I did for the first time this past year even though it's from all the way back in 2017.

I've been a sucker for Audiotree live studio performances lately, few of my recent favourites I've found

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back