What's your favorite knockout you've seen?

I'll throw out a few:
Belfort's over Rockhold.
Machida's over Evans.
Shane Mosley's over Antonio Margarito (boxing).
Silva's over Belfort.
McGregor's over Aldo.
Wanderlei's over Cung Le.

Too many to chose.

And this historical KO is one of my all time favorites: Floyd Patterson's rematch vs. Ingemar Johansson.
e1451a6c630c27bfe7ec6e7ffbb20452.jpg

(Edit: Couldn't find the right gif.)

Rashad KOing Chuck has been my favorite KO, nothing has even came close.

Weidman KO Silva
Holm KO Rousey
Machida KO Evans

I love the way Yves shoves him and keeps his arm extended, protecting himself from the spinning attack and laser guiding the kick

1omys2_medium.gif

My favorite fight end punch sequence in all of MMA

2hftekw.jpg

-Cro Cop's career

-Anderson Silva's career

-Many, many, more (I don't feel like finding any more gifs)

My favorite recent fight ending combo:

Actual knockout where they go out cold?

Wanderlei knocking out Rampage Jackson with knees and then Page falling through the ropes. So fucking brutal. The Fedor k.o. of Arlovski was also sweet.

Actual knockout where they go out cold?

Wanderlei knocking out Rampage Jackson with knees and then Page falling through the ropes. So fucking brutal. The Fedor k.o. of Arlovski was also sweet.

Those two were omg did they just die KO's.

I saw the video of rampage after in the locker room asking his trainer what he got KTFO by

It's gotta be a bit overdone but A Silva's KO of Forrest was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

Those two were omg did they just die KO's.

I saw the video of rampage after in the locker room asking his trainer what he got KTFO by

The video or gif is awesome right as Wanderlei throws the last knee Rampage is already been k.o and you just see blood fly df his head and he falls face foreward into the ropes.

Wanderlei-Silva-vs-Quinton-Jackson-2.jpg

Oh I also, loved the Vitor knockouts of Dan henderson. Especially the 1st one it was more vicious.

The video or gif is awesome right as Wanderlei throws the last knee Rampage is already been k.o and you just see blood fly df his head and he falls face foreward into the ropes.

Wanderlei-Silva-vs-Quinton-Jackson-2.jpg

Oh I also, loved the Vitor knockouts of Dan henderson. Especially the 1st one it was more vicious.

There's a video after the fight of Henderson laying there and either his leg or his arm twitching like he's having a seizure.

Vitor fucked him up bad.

Don't have a favorite but always loved this one.

a2b5bd163ab7.gif

Way too many, but I'm partial to spinning sh*t.

50067-Carloscondit-uriah-Hall-Vs-Adam-Cella-Tuf-17murder.gif

lroYUpw.gif

hunt v nog
big country v schaub
gonzaga v cro cop
wonderboy v ellenburger

Takanori Gomi's fastball KO of Tyson Griffin comes to mind.

Back