Whats your favorite Georges St. Pierre fight?

The Jason Mayhem Miller fight. In the first round, GSP takes him down, then let's him up. Miller does a cool kip up, but as he lands it, 'Rush' rushes forward and kicks him in the head, knocking him down.

Hard question to answer, he has actually had a lot of great fights even though people were soured by the end of his career. I will probably go with the rematch with Hughes when he first won the belt. It was a long time coming, and everyone knew at the end of that night that the WW Goat had arrived.

Runner up is GSP/Penn 2. I am a big GSP fan, and there was a LOOOOOT of shittalk on the boards from Penn fans about Penn being robbed in their first fight. Penn fans were basically the Conor fans of the day, and it was so satisfying to see a fighter I liked trounce Penn and silence his obnoxious fanbase. Think I might have won and AV bet on that one too...

Hughes both fights. Penn fights, condition, Diaz and Serra one

Hard question to answer, he has actually had a lot of great fights even though people were soured by the end of his career. I will probably go with the rematch with Hughes when he first won the belt. It was a long time coming, and everyone knew at the end of that night that the WW Goat had arrived.

Runner up is GSP/Penn 2. I am a big GSP fan, and there was a LOOOOOT of shittalk on the boards from Penn fans about Penn being robbed in their first fight. Penn fans were basically the Conor fans of the day, and it was so satisfying to see a fighter I liked trounce Penn and silence his obnoxious fanbase.

"to the death Georges"

Because of how much I hated Koscheck and how much crap he talked around that fight......I enjoyed watching him get dominated and the fight wasn't even that interesting. Just enjoyed watching Koscheck get wrecked. Other ones for fight value, Condit, Penn fights, Hughes fights, Diaz.

Back