Whats up with the grandpa glasses?

The glasses on Conor look beyond fucking stupid.

Floyds specs look cool to me, connies not so much.
Not a Floyd fan but his taste in shades, as of late, with the aviators he's been wearing, look good IMO.

When I used to sell sunglasses and glasses about 6-7 years ago you couldn't even find glasses like that in the shop.

I will say Floyd pulls them off way better than try hard Conor.

I would rather Conor stick with the wayfarer style. They don't look nearly as dweeby on him. Wayfarers can be cool if you get the right fit. I wear matte black Kaenon Clarks and they are sweeeet

Paying large sums of money in order to look ridiculous is a very important part of being rich.

I particularly enjoy conors expensive tracksuits, aka paying a fortune to look like yr (still) on welfare

C7aUK47UwAAoJ3F.jpg
what.jpg

You're kidding right?

So Conor copied that from Floyd too

glasses companies paying famous people to wear them

teenagers then go and buy the same product

very basic marketing move

wake up, TS!!!

back in the day Bono made the initial move by taking some pics with John Paul II wearing some ray bans

Yup. Same with clothes/shoes/etc. Popular professional sports players make FAR FAR more money off sponsorship deals than they do on actual basketball salary.

KD signed a 10 year $300 million deal for a shoe deal

Lebron James has a lifetime contract with Nike could be worth $1 billion.

It's worth noting that Nike has made 13 versions of James' signature shoe, and annual sales in 2015 for his line are estimated to top $400 million. So it's worth the price they pay.

Back