What's the deal with Jon Jones Chest? They literally look like soggy breast

Thats not a gyno thats muscles.

I normally don't point out spelling issues on the internet because we all no how easy it is to mistype something, but what is a soggy breast? Are you referring to a pregnant lady, or did you mean saggy?

maybe TS did mean soogy? Perhaps he's had a taste and/or suck?

post-5734-12782658661451.jpg

Yoko-Matsugane-23.jpg

natsu-kimino-~loki-5962014.png

Soggy breast?

Last edited:
Wtf is TS talking about? Looks like a normal chest.

Looks a little soggy and supple and soft, could be because he can't take estrogen blockers anymore. Now he's ready for a good milking from D.C. I hope D.C. gets into his guard and goes to town on them shits.

I normally don't point out spelling issues on the internet because we all no how easy it is to mistype something, but what is a soggy breast? Are you referring to a pregnant lady, or did you mean saggy?
Of course we all no. Knowbody is perfect.
:p

Soggy paris brest - when choux pastry absorbs moisture and is not crispy any more.

Recipe-Paris-Brest-01.jpg.cf.jpg

Jones definitely has gyno. Especially on the right side. I have been involved in the bodybuilding world for 21 years now and I know tons of guy who has gotten it and had surgery. Luckily, I have always monitored my estrogen and never had a major issue. Only tenderness. It isn't always or only puffy nipples. Some guys advances so fast, that it goes beyond that and almost looks like a little breast or that they are carrying way more fat on one side. That is what is going on with Jones right breast. You could take a guy who has the lumps under his nipples like GSP or Dillashaw and once the doctor cut them open and started to pull the gland out, what you would see on the table afterwards would absolutely shock you. Tiny little pea sized lumps or puffy nipples will end up looking like huge chunks of raw chicken when the doctor pulls those swollen glands out of your chest. Jones 100% has gyno. Remember, it isn't only straight up gear/peds that are banned. They can't run any estrogen or support drugs, as they are banned too. So after no PCT..no anti-estrogen..no HCG...no clomid (as seen with Jones and Lesnar a few years ago)... It sucks.
..I wish they would just let guys run gear. As a fan, I pay to see the best possible fights and fighters. Usinig stuff lets them perform better. Plus, who wants to look better than the guys you are paying to watch fight. I want to see physiques too hehe.

Nothing wrong with it

This thread better get deleted since my one about Conor having gyno surgery got deleted

If it doesnt get deleted i shall remake mine

Did he have gyno surgery?

It's a pity the manlet can't have surgery to grow!

Where woman lactate, Jon pulses. Probably got a picture of him mid pulse

@ortizgnp

Gyno

Just kidding

Gyno

But seriously

Gyno

Back