What's the biggest fight this weekend ?

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The #1 185lber in the world vs Rafael Carvalho

or

Till vs Wonderboy

I didn’t know Alexander Shlemeneko is fighting for that Bellator strap.

<21>

1. Mousasi vs Carvalho
2. WB vs Till
3. MVP vs Rickels

Wonderboy/Till but I'm a UFC mark so don't listen to me..

I think Thompson vs Till. Thompson is ranked #1 WW and if he wins it keeps him in Title talk but if Till wins we will all be talking about a future Champ and rising star. This fight changed both their lives

The three middleweight fights. They are all 185lbs. Biggest fights on the card.

I think Thompson vs Till. Thompson is ranked #1 WW and if he wins it keeps him in Title talk but if Till wins we will all be talking about a future Champ and rising star. This fight changed both their lives

But what will happen if Wonderboy wins, he's #1 but i don't think anyone on this planet gets excited about Woodley vs Thompson 3. He's probably not getting a title shot as long as Twood is the champ.

956d21001209e1e81dc4ad6ef2a42108.jpg

But what will happen if Wonderboy wins, he's #1 but i don't think anyone on this planet gets excited about Woodley vs Thompson 3. He's probably not getting a title shot as long as Twood is the champ.
I believe the UFC give Woodley 1-2 fights hoping he gets beat and they give Thompson another shot. He is in a bad spot. Maybe he moves up to 185?? Maybe he gets GSP lol

Dude Mousasi sucks. Nobody cares about Mousasi anymore. The Till hype is very intriguing.

I believe the UFC give Woodley 1-2 fights hoping he gets beat and they give Thompson another shot. He is in a bad spot. Maybe he moves up to 185?? Maybe he gets GSP lol

Yeah I think it can be smart from WB's side to move up to MW, he has a win over Whittaker so a title shot at MW is closer than a title shot at WW I think.

Dude Mousasi sucks. Nobody cares about Mousasi anymore. The Till hype is very intriguing.

once you leave the ufc you suck

Same with Rory MacDonald...guy sucks. idc if he beat Woodley. He's not even top 20 in the ufc

once you leave the ufc you suck

Same with Rory MacDonald...guy sucks. idc if he beat Woodley. He's not even top 20 in the ufc

Disagree with that. Rory is the best WW in the world imo. He just completely shit the bed against Wonderboy.

Disagree with that. Rory is the best WW in the world imo. He just completely shit the bed against Wonderboy.

Nope, that's not how it works. Once you leave the UFC you suck. Follow the rules

Gegard's follow up after broken orbital for title ( and we see how good Carvalho is)
Thompson vs till....
Mvp-rickels-

In that order

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back