What's The Best Will Ferrell Movie? (Poll)

Best Will Ferrell Movie?

• Total voters
stranger than fiction

and not because it's a great movie, but because everything else is garbage.

Talladega Nights hit me the hardest. Was doing all the comedy cliches durig that one; grabbing my sides, stomping my feet, slapping my knee, wiping tears.

If you're not first you're last!!!

Definitely Old School. "You're my boy, Blue!".

Also,

Last edited:
Old School for me. Frank the Tank. Semi-Pro has no business on that list. Movie was trash. Should be Elf, A Night at the Roxbury, or The Other Guys.

Old School for me. Frank the Tank. Semi-Pro has no business on that list. Movie was trash. Should be Elf, A Night at the Roxbury, or The Other Guys.

Other Guys is underrated IMO, hilarious. Step Brothers still beats it though

Always been a fan of Will Ferrell. His best movies are hilarious. The only thing I can really remember being disappointed by his performance in was The Office. I was juiced when I found out he was going to be getting a role, but didn't live up to the hype.

What's your favorite Will Ferrell movie?

Why didn't you include more options in the poll, like Elf, the Other Guys or Night at the Roxbury?

Maybe you should leave the movie threads to the pros like @Dragonlordxxxxx or @shadow_priest_x

Why didn't you include more options in the poll, like Elf, the Other Guys or Night at the Roxbury?

Maybe you should leave the movie threads to the pros like @Dragonlordxxxxx or @shadow_priest_x
That's what the other option is for, I don't like polls with a million options. Don't like it? :

fuck_off_ryan_stiles.gif

That's what the other option is for, I don't like polls with a million options. Don't like it? :

fuck_off_ryan_stiles.gif
A "like" just for the gif. That goofy fucker can make anything funny.

I'm the only person who voted semi pro.

I love that movie

So many people saying Old School and I've barely even heard of it. Maybe it's because I'm a little younger. Is it on Netflix?

Holy shit get your life together and go watch Oldschool. It's no this best (IMO) but he's really good in it and it was the first time I ever really noticed Will.

I voted Anchorman. I like Old School more(probably, it's close), but I don't consider it a Will Ferrell movie. Luke Wilson is the lead in Old School. They're all great comedies except for Semi-Pro. That movie is garbage.

So many people saying Old School and I've barely even heard of it. Maybe it's because I'm a little younger. Is it on Netflix?

large_lvcyZumUoA6OBeqcJknfZVTmKKF.jpg

I can give you a link to watch it but you absolutely need ad block.

I like him as a co star more than a star, so i too prefer old school.

Back