What's the 5 best live performances of your favorite band/artist?

Out of these U2 performances, which one the best?

• Please

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lemon & With or Without You

• Running to Stand Still & Where the Streets Have No Name

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't post a whole concert, just 5 specific performances.

I'm a huge U2 fan, here's the 5 best I believe are there best, but in no particular order.

Not that I was there in person but probably the best Led Zep gig, extend a 2 1/2 min track to 7 1/2 mins on the spot and sound like it was rehearsed.

Something a bit longer, suddenly breaks into covering Pennies From Heaven partway though a metal guitar solo and it sounds great.

Last edited:
images

The two greatest bands in modern metal at their creative and performative prime, back to back.

Pick any 5 dates of this tour and we are set.

I've been to hundreds of gigs but U2 at Sphere last month killed everything I've ever seen. It was an experience rather than going to a U2 gig. Never been in such a space where eveywhere you look is just beautiful. Words, and people's videos...had to be there seriously.

Gig of my life.

I've been to hundreds of gigs but U2 at Sphere last month killed everything I've ever seen. It was an experience rather than going to a U2 gig. Never been in such a space where eveywhere you look is just beautiful. Words, and people's videos...had to be there seriously.

Gig of my life.
I’m looking forward to to catching a show there sometime for sure

I’m looking forward to to catching a show there sometime for sure
They've added dates and you can get cheap tickets last minute online. I bought ours the minute they were released not wanting to miss out but you can probably get them for $70 now.

I saw Van Halen 5 times back in the day. Probably Diver Down or 5150 tours were the best and they were definitely my favorite band. The most amazing concert I saw was probably Eric Clapton. He did a blues tour with Jimmy Vaughn where he played a bunch of his hits but most of the show was old blues songs. Clapton absolutely shredded those old tunes. Jesus he was great.

Check this shit out.

Back